OG Carmine VI with "23" ?

back in '91 i had the black/infras, and some dude at my high school had the carmines, but i remembered a "23" on the side. i've never seen them since and thought that maybe my memory is mistaken, but now i see these for sale.

any info?

back in '91 i had the black/infras, and some dude at my high school had the carmines, but i remembered a "23" on the side. i've never seen them since and thought that maybe my memory is mistaken, but now i see these for sale.

any info?

saw these on sale from a lil while back, but the seller wants ur first born, car, house, probably ur life for these

saw these on sale from a lil while back, but the seller wants ur first born, car, house, probably ur life for these

Dont know if it was a sample from back then , or a limited number release with the "23"...anyways, a beautiful shoe!

Dont know if it was a sample from back then , or a limited number release with the "23"...anyways, a beautiful shoe!

probably a variant (not that type that we know know) from a restock back in 1991...fakes were notorious for duplicating this version

of da carmines.

probably a variant (not that type that we know know) from a restock back in 1991...fakes were notorious for duplicating this version

of da carmines.

solejordan wrote:
the seller wants ur first born, car, house, probably ur life for these

laugh.gif

Never knew they existed with #23 on side, but I still like em better without it. 

Never knew they existed with #23 on side, but I still like em better without it. 

i saw these too, looked suspect to me and i wouldn't drop the money on a pair that was questionable... plus they are a size 10... samples are almost always made in size 9. has anyone run a legit check on them?

i saw these too, looked suspect to me and i wouldn't drop the money on a pair that was questionable... plus they are a size 10... samples are almost always made in size 9. has anyone run a legit check on them?

yeah, i sure as hell aint buying them. i just always recalled my mate's carmines with a 23 on them, although in my memory the number was near the heel on the white part, just like V's, but it was so long ago my memory may be faulty. this is the first pair i saw with the number and was curious if anyone knew anything about them.

i don't think these are shopped.

Back
Top Bottom