OG Carmine VI with "23" ?

^^ you could, but youd have everyone on this forum calling you out on you changing your pair... and the pencil would leak on the shoe, wouldnt last very long and youd ruin your carmines...

^^ you could, but youd have everyone on this forum calling you out on you changing your pair... and the pencil would leak on the shoe, wouldnt last very long and youd ruin your carmines...

he said stencil, not pencil.

some angelus paint may work, but the black may turn out too dark, compared with the samples. if you try the mod, please post pics and good luck!

he said stencil, not pencil.

some angelus paint may work, but the black may turn out too dark, compared with the samples. if you try the mod, please post pics and good luck!

I remember seeing these back when this site was more relevant:

http://air-jordans.com/content/aj06-10.html

side06-10.gif

Anyone know why the pic on Air-jordans.com has the "23" at an angle and the other pair is not? also why are these size 10 if they are samples wouldnt they be 9 or 13? Im not in doubt that samples like this exist, im just skeptical of this particular pair.

Anyone know why the pic on Air-jordans.com has the "23" at an angle and the other pair is not? also why are these size 10 if they are samples wouldnt they be 9 or 13? Im not in doubt that samples like this exist, im just skeptical of this particular pair.

Yeah they look bad with the 23 on there. People are going to think there fake. If there really real.

Yeah they look bad with the 23 on there. People are going to think there fake. If there really real.

Their not fake, those were only a chicago release. theres a guy that lives a few houses from me thats worked at nike before michael came there and i ask him questions occasionally

Their not fake, those were only a chicago release. theres a guy that lives a few houses from me thats worked at nike before michael came there and i ask him questions occasionally

Originally Posted by Pendemic

Even tho you dug this topic up...That Avatar just made my day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pendemic

Even tho you dug this topic up...That Avatar just made my day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm fairly confident there are pictures of MJ wearing Carmines that have the "23" on them.  I'll see what I can find...

I'm fairly confident there are pictures of MJ wearing Carmines that have the "23" on them.  I'll see what I can find...

Back
Top Bottom