OG Carmine VI with "23" ?

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

carmines shouldnt retro in 2012 since they just dropped in CDP....people need to learn that sometimes they actually have to hunt for kicks...imo if u dont have the opportunity for a shoe, then too bad, get a job and cop.....its your loss...
the 23 on the side for sure kills the cw, but its interesting to see what people have done to certain models, as in this case.

laugh.gif
   Whatever, the 3s from the packs are releasing this year and the 9s came out last year. 

Some people need to learn.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

carmines shouldnt retro in 2012 since they just dropped in CDP....people need to learn that sometimes they actually have to hunt for kicks...imo if u dont have the opportunity for a shoe, then too bad, get a job and cop.....its your loss...
the 23 on the side for sure kills the cw, but its interesting to see what people have done to certain models, as in this case.

laugh.gif
   Whatever, the 3s from the packs are releasing this year and the 9s came out last year. 

u agree with me or what bout hunting?
I know 3s are dropping and thats crazy imo, JB needs to slow it down before they run out of stuff to retro and we lose interest from the abundance of a certain cw.....nice pics, are they legit?

Originally Posted by Pig Love

laugh.gif

u agree with me or what bout hunting?
I know 3s are dropping and thats crazy imo, JB needs to slow it down before they run out of stuff to retro and we lose interest from the abundance of a certain cw.....nice pics, are they legit?

Back
Top Bottom