OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Broke my pair out today for a few hrs and they are super comfy. TTS and no issues. They are clean AF when on feet. Even busted out the blue True OG EP tee [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Anyone that placed an order thru Ruvilla that got canceled during the 30% off discount a few weeks ago, check your emails
Just got an email saying I can repurchase with the discount
Just placed order for $154 plus tax.

When I tried applying it, it said invalid code. 
I'm not sure if the code works
Did you get an email saying you can buy with discount?
I had to purchase it at retail then call cust rep so they can apply the discount.
That's the only way to get the discount is what the rep told me

That makes sense.  They don't have my size anyway; just wanted to see if the code would work ;-).

I'm not sure if the code works
Did you get an email saying you can buy with discount?
I had to purchase it at retail then call cust rep so they can apply the discount.
That's the only way to get the discount is what the rep told me

i tried using the code with an account that haven't used before (new email address) and it worked.
not just TB3 but others too.
KD9 grey for $84
CB34 for $63

Deciding which one to cop :tongue:

Well I'll be damned
Place your orders asap
Not sure how long code will last
Go go go!
Maybe it's one code per account

Last edited:
Anyone that placed an order thru Ruvilla that got canceled during the 30% off discount a few weeks ago, check your emails
Just got an email saying I can repurchase with the discount
Just placed order for $154 plus tax.
Copped and repped. Thank you! Very happy w/ that price.

Ty for the heads up on the deal. Preordered a pair thru detriotkicks and they STILL have yet to ship, pretty disappointed. Time to cancel with them and wait on RuVilla

You pre-ordered from RD and never received them?!
It was from DK and yeah still nothing. more upset at the fact that the shoes are everywhere and they cant send me a pair. I've contacted them multiple times and all I get is left on read. 

Ouch...that's so lame. What possible excuse can they have for not having a pair to send you?

Ouch...that's so lame. What possible excuse can they have for not having a pair to send you?
You're telling me! I mean I'm a totally understanding person but I'm seeing these shoes everywhere so access shouldn't be a problem. He's been shipping out orders so it's not like he's short handed ATM. I heard so many good things about DK but not on this side.. glad this RuVilla deal popped up and snagged my pairs.

Back
Top Bottom