Can't beat those prices!
Someone at FL bout to get fired lol

Last edited:
Can do everything except get free shipping...still charging me 6.99
that's it 

Pay it

only free shipping on items marked free shipping 
ohwell.gif

i just grabbed an 8.5 from villa. my finishline pair came in and the left shoe had no insert and is wrinkled.

I grabbed the Cyber Monday 3 from FNL and they came in yesterday. Left shoe had no insert either and the bottom was slightly dirty. A quick scrub and wipe with basic shoe cleaner took it all off though. I think it was a display shoe. But I'm a 10.5. I still complained to FNL about it and they said I can return it but I asked for a disco code instead and they offered to give me a WC $20 coupon. I'll take it lol

Villa pair came in today. Not as nice as the pair I received from Nike but you'll never notice on foot anyway. Thanks to all for the heads up, saving money on sneakers is always appreciated. 

Im trying to do the WC with the code 50OFF200AF and its not letting me.

Seems to be dead.

Last edited:
And i was just playing with it a few minutes ago. I stepped away, came back and no longer can do it.

I add the Jordan 3s
Enter code 50OFF200AF
Check out and enter winner circle
Go back to finishline.com
Go pick shoes I want and add to cart
Remove jordan 3s and the code goes with it.

And i was just playing with it a few minutes ago. I stepped away, came back and no longer can do it.

I add the Jordan 3s
Enter code 50OFF200AF
50 off still works I just tested it

but I can't do the rest without a WC

I add the Jordan 3s
Enter code 50OFF200AF

Yep. Takes the 50 away with it now. Guess it was good while it lasted

Man you guys weren't lying these things are snug as hell. Almost wish I would have got a 8.5. ALL my shoes are Sz8 too. Will be wearing them all week to break them in :lol:

Man you guys weren't lying these things are snug as hell. Almost wish I would have got a 8.5. ALL my shoes are Sz8 too. Will be wearing them all week to break them in :lol:

Yep, surprised me since the WC88s and FR from '13 had a lil wiggle room. I exchanged for half size up the next day and they feel good. Last time I kept a shoe that was snug (Wing It 2) it never "broke in" and still cramps my toes. Annoying how JB sizes are all over the place.

Pissed missed the villa deal on sz 11.5 , I took a chance and ordered from finishline sz 11 and too tight , story of my life

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom