OG Niketalk Alpha T - available now on instyleshoes.com

Got my shirt

B7D5C53F-A1ED-4F75-9D92-9C791EA65960.jpeg

Was looking around and found this link: https://nketlk.bigcartel.com/
Saw a medium in stock, got happy but then realized how old that link is.
No medium on ISS so settled for a L. Dope I'm able to purchase an OG NT shirt 12 Years later.
Nice to have an NT artifact/relic. Will be repping the team for years to come :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
I’m glad you didn’t place an order through that old store. That was set up for us by yorajah, aka MrPlump and RapidSteez, aka @brilliant, who produced the original shirts for us. It’s inactive and I’ll need to contact bigcartel to request its removal.

Will we have a restock?
We are planning to create a new run at some point, but the new shirts will be tagless and printed on the same base shirt as our recent Designer Roll Call tee, so the fit will be a little different.

We were all set to order a new run, and then instyleshoes instyleshoes managed to find a couple boxes of the originals in storage. That was a time saver.

We will have some new drops for you this year, so stay tuned.

Methodical Management Methodical Management
We ignoring people now?
You wanna get these shirts off or what?:emoji_rolling_eyes:
I didn’t realize you were serious.

The “Supporter” badge is tied to account upgrades and is applied automatically by our system. It is not associated with any other offering or promotion.

Thanks, everyone, for your support! This event will end shortly, but we’ve already raised over $1,000 together!

We’ll have the final totals and donation announcements for you later this week.

I’m glad you didn’t place an order through that old store. That was set up for us by yorajah, aka MrPlump and RapidSteez, aka @brilliant, who produced the original shirts for us. It’s inactive and I’ll need to contact bigcartel to request its removal.

We are planning to create a new run at some point, but the new shirts will be tagless and printed on the same base shirt as our recent Designer Roll Call tee, so the fit will be a little different.

We were all set to order a new run, and then instyleshoes instyleshoes managed to find a couple boxes of the originals in storage. That was a time saver.

We will have some new drops for you this year, so stay tuned.

I didn’t realize you were serious.

The “Supporter” badge is tied to account upgrades and is applied automatically by our system. It is not associated with any other offering or promotion.

Thanks, everyone, for your support! This event will end shortly, but we’ve already raised over $1,000 together!

We’ll have the final totals and donation announcements for you later this week.
What the hell are account upgrades?:nerd:

Edit: All good I just saw. I’ll buy a shirt.:lol:

Almost to $1500 with this so far, great to see the NT support!

About 25 shirts left. We're getting down to less than a handful in some sizes. S, L, XL is currently available. Tag anyone you feel may be interested. This will likely be the last chance to own an OG run Alpha Shirt.

Let's see what you're pairing yours with......

eZy Watermark_01-10-2019_12-45-29PM.JPG

I needed a Large, it sold out, it was available yesterday though. Bought an XL, although the chest is 24 inch, Large is 22 inch. Hopefully the XL will shrink an inch.

These will be perfect for the 2019 black red XI.

I might have gotten the last Large sorry man. I just got ship confirmation too fast af!
No prob man, I had it in cart yesterday, but stalled for some reason. I would like to keep this shirt ds, but never know one day I might rep NT :lol:. idk. Prolly like to keep NT lowkey. Or not.

Wasn’t sure how the small would fit on me but I ordered it anyway and will rock regardless....whenever USPS stops being stupid and delivers it. I shoulda had it yesterday :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom