OG Niketalk Alpha T - available now on instyleshoes.com

Shirt came up “delivered” via tracking but was nowhere to be found when I got home from work today :smh: just placed an order for another XL cause im not gonna leave it up to USPS to find it

Thanks to everyone who grabbed a shirt so far. Unfortunately the inventory was a little uneven as it is OG stock. We started with every size small-2xl with medium being the only exception.

All orders so far have been processed and should ship by this afternoon. Tracking has been emailed.

Will there be more sizes available in the near future ?

I need a Large

Shirt came up “delivered” via tracking but was nowhere to be found when I got home from work today :smh: just placed an order for another XL cause im not gonna leave it up to USPS to find it

lost shirt tracked down and delivered.
3FAC8D98-B685-4EC3-B570-A01F7CDECC96.jpeg

I totally missed out on these. If anybody picked up multiples, please message me. I need this!

I totally missed out on these. If anybody picked up multiples, please message me. I need this!
Don't worry - we may be sold out of original shirts, but we're planning to produce a new run using the same soft, tagless organic cotton tees we recently used for our Designer Roll Call shirts: https://niketalk.com/threads/niketa...rts-now-available-on-instyleshoes-com.684315/

You'll likely see those next year.

We really appreciate everyone's interest in these shirts! I think we're down to four shirts - size S only.

just throwing it out there
id pay good money for a crew neck sweat shirt and hoodie with "NKETLK" embroidered on the front in the same design as these tees. Kinda like college gear

I seriously thought that there was going to be a Random Objects x NT collab piece that looked like that...

Totally missed out on this - had no idea it happened. Were these the "tall tees" that we released a few years ago, or a previous edition that were regular fit? My XL from the last release is like 8" too long lol

just throwing it out there
id pay good money for a crew neck sweat shirt and hoodie with "NKETLK" embroidered on the front in the same design as these tees. Kinda like college gear
You're definitely not the first to suggest a crewneck with this same design.

I seriously thought that there was going to be a Random Objects x NT collab piece that looked like that...
We had at one point been hoping to release a collaboration with them, but no original designs were ever produced.

It's important to us to sell these to raise money for charity, not personal profit. Not everyone is in position to invest the time and effort required to pull off a release like that without profit. We're grateful to have retail and production partners like instyleshoes instyleshoes who've been willing to do just that.

Totally missed out on this - had no idea it happened. Were these the "tall tees" that we released a few years ago, or a previous edition that were regular fit? My XL from the last release is like 8" too long lol
This offering represents what I believe to be the last of the original NKETLK Alpha tees produced in 2007. Sizing was consistent with apparel from that era, and measurements are included in this post: https://niketalk.com/threads/og-nik...-now-on-instyleshoes-com.686181/post-32328339

Next time you see this design, it will be a new run on a modern, organic cotton base tee with a tagless design and with no plastic packaging.

Back
Top Bottom