:lol:
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Indianapolis Colts & Indiana Pacers

And..

LMFAO at those pix Joe. COMEDY. We killed that site.
Whats the Story, Morning Glory?​

joe its been awhile.

as for me i been here since october of 2000 :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals
member #3

Soon after the Norcal Summit, came the Socal Summit's.... :wink:
wink.gif

Then came NY, Midwest, SD....Who remembers the Jordan SD Summit...Got filmed for some w+k Jordan Documentary that never came out...

Rocky...Long time no see...

How many of you remember Bapes pre patent leather and mids...

ROO 207

Damn.

Jersey Joe's Joint. Sneaker-Nation. Nikepark. Pat's page. Is it just me, or does all that feel like an eternity ago?

You guys are making me feel my AGE.
laugh.gif
LMAO.

All I know is, one slow evening back around '98, I was browsing the net at my first real job, fishing for info on my favorite joint of all time - the AJ V. I stumbled across the JJJ site, and I was like, "Damn, other people are into kicks too?" Shortly after that I found Sneaker-Nation, and the rest is history. Been NT'ing since Day 1, even though I don't post much anymore, and they've deleted me like twice.
laugh.gif

Team * Disgruntled​

Quote:
Jersey Joe's Joint. Sneaker-Nation. Nikepark. Pat's page. Is it just me, or does all that feel like an eternity ago?

You're not the only one...

Man, I swear...those were the days. I'm gettin teary-eyed thinkin about it...*sniff*
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

roll.gif

Why is it that when you're a kid, it takes FOREVER for a year to go by, i.e. to get to the next Christmas, or the next summer vacation. But when you're an adult, it's like you get to your next birthday and you think, "Damn. Yet another year gone by like that *snap*..."
laugh.gif

Team * Disgruntled​

Anyone else remember when SlamED and Rev used to go at it sometimes? Not punch-for-punch, but shoe-for-shoe?

Seriously..I'm just about to be 17 (January 10th ;D) and I feel old man. :lol:
laugh.gif

damn i came in right after all that. which was 4 years ago. even then NT was a lot better than it is now. back when most of the postwhores actually had heat.
Code:
 Go Niners

Quote:
Pat's page

Wow...

What about when Halloween's, Samba's, Argons, Ugly Dunklings were all on sale for $99 plus $10 off!?!?!?!?

YTV23 anyone?....

Now I know this is recent, but how many NT'ers remember the OMWN scandal?....

WcMentality?...

ROO 207

OMWN

LMFAO!

That sucked so bad at the time..It was like the biggest fraud ever. It was like the President launching a missle on his own country...So legit, then BAM, screwed people over.

lmfao..

Back
Top Bottom