Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by CP1708

I remember 3:10 being good, but not top 5 good. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

IMO, the decade only had about a handful of truly good Westerns. Every other genre is deep with films so I had to knock this one out now.

Loved Yuma... Not sure I loved it that much, but it's a good movie in a weak genre..

And yeah CP, leave it in Drama for now.

Loved Yuma... Not sure I loved it that much, but it's a good movie in a weak genre..

And yeah CP, leave it in Drama for now.

I'd like to change No Country For Old Men to my Western, if possible?

pimp.gif

I'd like to change No Country For Old Men to my Western, if possible?

pimp.gif

I don't have a problem with that JPZ.  Long as no one else feels like complaining. 

Naw, the first round last time took a little while to get going too, once we hit round 2, we FLEW thru it.  Not sure why that is, is sorta backwards, but maybe it's just a timing thing.  It'll pick up like last time. 

I don't have a problem with that JPZ.  Long as no one else feels like complaining. 

Naw, the first round last time took a little while to get going too, once we hit round 2, we FLEW thru it.  Not sure why that is, is sorta backwards, but maybe it's just a timing thing.  It'll pick up like last time. 

Are we allowed to change our genres after the picks been made? 
Just checking cuz as the rookie i dont wanna make a mess of things 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

laugh.gif
Yes you are, as long as they will fit and be accepted in that genre.  No tryin to switch 3:10 to Yuma to Sci-Fi or anything like that. 
laugh.gif

Just let me know when you want to switch them. 

Kool, let's do this bro, 'mon now. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

laugh.gif
Yes you are, as long as they will fit and be accepted in that genre.  No tryin to switch 3:10 to Yuma to Sci-Fi or anything like that. 
laugh.gif

Just let me know when you want to switch them. 

Kool, let's do this bro, 'mon now. 
ohwell.gif

Yeah you can, just make it clear if you're changing it in case anyone wants to challenge it

Yeah you can, just make it clear if you're changing it in case anyone wants to challenge it

Back
Top Bottom