Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

this went over my head....I saw Michael Clayton a few years back, but what symbols are hidden in the pics that you posted? 

I do this thing outta reflex, cuz my niece is always talking bout imaginary nonsense, so when I hear a kid in a movie talk about fantasy stuff...I black out. Listen to everything the kid has to say, especially about his book and his dad's friend.
Last few picks have been 
pimp.gif
 ...my list ain't *!!# though...how did I forget American Psycho?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

this went over my head....I saw Michael Clayton a few years back, but what symbols are hidden in the pics that you posted? 

I do this thing outta reflex, cuz my niece is always talking bout imaginary nonsense, so when I hear a kid in a movie talk about fantasy stuff...I black out. Listen to everything the kid has to say, especially about his book and his dad's friend.
Last few picks have been 
pimp.gif
 ...my list ain't *!!# though...how did I forget American Psycho?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Hmm, I'll be on the lookout for it then. Quiet thriller sounds intriguing.

And little bit of trivia for Cast Away:

The producers contacted UPS about using their name and the dude in charge told him our planes don't crash and declined
pimp.gif

eek.gif
 swag on a hundred trillion. my dude was like we don't need your money. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hmm, I'll be on the lookout for it then. Quiet thriller sounds intriguing.

The producers contacted UPS about using their name and the dude in charge told him our planes don't crash and declined
pimp.gif

eek.gif
 swag on a hundred trillion. my dude was like we don't need your money. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
SWAG
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
SWAG
pimp.gif

Uhhhh, whoa whoa whoa, where is Illmatic?  Did he pick and I'm not seein it? 

Hang on a sec. 
laugh.gif
  I'm going to hope he wasn't going to take either of those, but let's get him in here.  I PM'd him a while ago, but haven't seen him as of yet.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Uhhhh, whoa whoa whoa, where is Illmatic?  Did he pick and I'm not seein it? 

Hang on a sec. 
laugh.gif
  I'm going to hope he wasn't going to take either of those, but let's get him in here.  I PM'd him a while ago, but haven't seen him as of yet.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 The hell, ya'll completely skipped me. No worries though, I can almost guarantee no one else will have any of the movies I want on their list.

Anyways,

Batoru rowaiaru aka Battle Royale (Japan, Action)

laugh.gif
I saw a PM in my box and I just assumed. My bad.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I edited. If you beat me here when he makes his pick, just re-post it. If he takes it, I'll be around most of the afternoon now.

laugh.gif
I saw a PM in my box and I just assumed. My bad.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I edited. If you beat me here when he makes his pick, just re-post it. If he takes it, I'll be around most of the afternoon now.

laugh.gif
 The hell, ya'll completely skipped me. No worries though, I can almost guarantee no one else will have any of the movies I want on their list.

Anyways,

Batoru rowaiaru aka Battle Royale (Japan, Action)

Ok, we're fine then. 
laugh.gif

Ill with Battle Royale, Action
Dirk with Lives of Others, Thriller
JPZ with American Gangster, Drama? 

JRP is on the clock 2 times, I emailed him, he should be here soon as he gets to his phone.  Then back to JPZ, Dirk, Ill etc etc.  Sorry for the confusion

Ill, I had that on your list, I just didn't want to assume you still wanted it and just pick for ya ya know?  I wanted you to be able to change your mind and all that since you gave me that list yesterday and what not. 

Ok, we're fine then. 
laugh.gif

Ill with Battle Royale, Action
Dirk with Lives of Others, Thriller
JPZ with American Gangster, Drama? 

JRP is on the clock 2 times, I emailed him, he should be here soon as he gets to his phone.  Then back to JPZ, Dirk, Ill etc etc.  Sorry for the confusion

Ill, I had that on your list, I just didn't want to assume you still wanted it and just pick for ya ya know?  I wanted you to be able to change your mind and all that since you gave me that list yesterday and what not. 

I thought dudes got banned real quick.
laugh.gif

Battle Royale ... I remember when it dropped it had crazy hype, because didn't it get banned in Japan once all these kids starting committing that over it?

That movie is damn fun though. Some of the dialogue is
indifferent.gif
X
laugh.gif
. "You're so cool."

I thought dudes got banned real quick.
laugh.gif

Battle Royale ... I remember when it dropped it had crazy hype, because didn't it get banned in Japan once all these kids starting committing that over it?

That movie is damn fun though. Some of the dialogue is
indifferent.gif
X
laugh.gif
. "You're so cool."

Back
Top Bottom