Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

laugh.gif
 Where the hell Dirk and JPZ go? 
laugh.gif

JRP selects

District 9, Sci Fi
The Fighter, Sports

Man, I don't know what happened to Ill.  Tough day for him today. 
laugh.gif

Kool and Shaun are both online.  Like I said, if either of you need to bounce, PM me a list and I'll cover you.  Then i can get ahold of Prime, I can PM Kev, my pick and then on down the line.  I'm hopin to get to Johnny tonight so he can flip it back around, get a head start on Round 6 for tomorrow. 

Man, I don't know what happened to Ill.  Tough day for him today. 
laugh.gif

Kool and Shaun are both online.  Like I said, if either of you need to bounce, PM me a list and I'll cover you.  Then i can get ahold of Prime, I can PM Kev, my pick and then on down the line.  I'm hopin to get to Johnny tonight so he can flip it back around, get a head start on Round 6 for tomorrow. 

Just a suggestion: When we throw up the updated picks can we do them for all the rounds? That's easier than searching through all the pages.

Just a suggestion: When we throw up the updated picks can we do them for all the rounds? That's easier than searching through all the pages.

BTW, sorry for the hold up. CP, lef me know if it's ok to send you my remaining picks with the alternates. I've been busy this week and just in case, I don't want you guys waiting around for me.

BTW, sorry for the hold up. CP, lef me know if it's ok to send you my remaining picks with the alternates. I've been busy this week and just in case, I don't want you guys waiting around for me.

Back
Top Bottom