Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Johnny: Coach Carter
venom: 40 Year Old Virgin
LiCeNseD: 500 Days of Summer
MrO: 25th Hour
Nos: Un Prophete
CP: Signs
Kev: Shutter Island
PRIME: United 93
Shaun:
kool:
illmatic:
Nowitness:
JPZ:
jrp:

Johnny: Coach Carter
venom: 40 Year Old Virgin
LiCeNseD: 500 Days of Summer
MrO: 25th Hour
Nos: Un Prophete
CP: Signs
Kev: Shutter Island
PRIME: United 93
Shaun:
kool:
illmatic:
Nowitness:
JPZ:
jrp:

oh damn CP you took signs? You lose

worst. ending. ever.

not ever but really, really bad. Dumb aliens

oh damn CP you took signs? You lose

worst. ending. ever.

not ever but really, really bad. Dumb aliens

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Yeah, I'd been meaning to question y'all's opinions on Your Highness, talking about how it looks good and it can't suck with a cast like that and blah, blah, blah.

Joint looked like trash the first time I saw it. :/

My whole thing is, I knew I wanted to watch it from the getgo and them reviews almost convinced me to sleep on it. If it aint your kinda humor, than it ain't, it's just the people who got hyped from the redband getting shook off the reviews from it. It's funny.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Yeah, I'd been meaning to question y'all's opinions on Your Highness, talking about how it looks good and it can't suck with a cast like that and blah, blah, blah.

Joint looked like trash the first time I saw it. :/

My whole thing is, I knew I wanted to watch it from the getgo and them reviews almost convinced me to sleep on it. If it aint your kinda humor, than it ain't, it's just the people who got hyped from the redband getting shook off the reviews from it. It's funny.

Now listen here, Knicks went in, Hobo was that piff and me and my boys made Highness hype and I ain't even saying nothing bout the 7-11 run after the movie.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Now listen here, Knicks went in, Hobo was that piff and me and my boys made Highness hype and I ain't even saying nothing bout the 7-11 run after the movie.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I have Ill's picks, and Dirk and JPZ are online, so everyone hang out a sec, lemme find what Ill wanted.  And then hope JRP comes online to so we can flip. 

I have Ill's picks, and Dirk and JPZ are online, so everyone hang out a sec, lemme find what Ill wanted.  And then hope JRP comes online to so we can flip. 

Originally Posted by MrONegative

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
My man
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
My man
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Didn't see if it was posted, but Sidney Lumet died.
Had his last movie on my list too.
30t6p3b.gif

edit: didn't even realize, I seen a good stack of his movies: 12 Angry Men, Serpico, Dog Day Afternoon, Network, Power...been meaning to watch The Verdict too.

Shame...dude was still making good film to the end.

Back
Top Bottom