Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Didn't see if it was posted, but Sidney Lumet died.
Had his last movie on my list too.
30t6p3b.gif

edit: didn't even realize, I seen a good stack of his movies: 12 Angry Men, Serpico, Dog Day Afternoon, Network, Power...been meaning to watch The Verdict too.

Shame...dude was still making good film to the end.

Man. Lumet. One of my favorites.

If you like his stuff you should check out Fail-Safe. Really powerful and underrated.

Man. Lumet. One of my favorites.

If you like his stuff you should check out Fail-Safe. Really powerful and underrated.

Just watched the 1995 film Braveheart... directed and starred in by Mel Gibson. I'm sure most of you have seen it.

I feel like Angus Macfadyen (the guy who played Earl of Bruce) never really blew up and he should have. I've seen him in multiple films, and I've always come away impressed.

8/10

Just watched the 1995 film Braveheart... directed and starred in by Mel Gibson. I'm sure most of you have seen it.

I feel like Angus Macfadyen (the guy who played Earl of Bruce) never really blew up and he should have. I've seen him in multiple films, and I've always come away impressed.

8/10

Originally Posted by JPZx

8/10

That's nice and all, but are you gonna pick a movie?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

8/10

That's nice and all, but are you gonna pick a movie?
nerd.gif

Quick favor/question for you guys, can you name some films, where the protagonist (who is not trained in the investigative field) is forced to do discover something or do detective work?
Thanks in advance.

Quick favor/question for you guys, can you name some films, where the protagonist (who is not trained in the investigative field) is forced to do discover something or do detective work?
Thanks in advance.

It doesn't really matter what genre. I took the day off on Monday and Tuesday to do some research (meaning I'm going on an all out film marathon on the premise I just stated). I will look into any and all films listed.

It doesn't really matter what genre. I took the day off on Monday and Tuesday to do some research (meaning I'm going on an all out film marathon on the premise I just stated). I will look into any and all films listed.

haha i just noticed my mistake

this draft was pretty good considering i don't think there were many elite movies

haha i just noticed my mistake

this draft was pretty good considering i don't think there were many elite movies

Back
Top Bottom