Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Purge Election Year is my favorite of the bunch. Which is not an endorsement of the movie at all, because it was meh indeed. But it wasn't trash.

Those ******* high schoolers were killing me though. Some of the dumbest, worst acted characters I've ever seen in film.

absolutely agree with the teens. tried so hard to be dark. liked them getting hit by the van. i liked the movie though.

As far as recently released trailers.. Im all the way in on skull island and dr strange..

ALLLLLLLLLL the way in for both of these movies. Especially skull island. There's just something about Sam Jackson holding a .45 and threatening to blow somebody's head off :lol:. Also, is this the 1st movie with both Sam Jack AND John Goodman???

As far as recently released trailers.. Im all the way in on skull island and dr strange..

ALLLLLLLLLL the way in for both of these movies. Especially skull island. There's just something about Sam Jackson holding a .45 and threatening to blow somebody's head off :lol:. Also, is this the 1st movie with both Sam Jack AND John Goodman???

It might be. I'm in just for that interaction

Purge Election Year is my favorite of the bunch. Which is not an endorsement of the movie at all, because it was meh indeed. But it wasn't trash.

Those ******* high schoolers were killing me though. Some of the dumbest, worst acted characters I've ever seen in film.

absolutely agree with the teens. tried so hard to be dark. liked them getting hit by the van. i liked the movie though.
Man I thought the movie was awful, starts off good then it's just a mess. Not to mention how stereotypical they made the black guy. That whole crip whistle thing had me dying in the movies :lol:
The second was my favorite of the 3 but if they keep making them I'm probably done with the franchise.

Last edited:
Man I thought the movie was awful, starts off good then it's just a mess. Not to mention how stereotypical they made the black guy. That whole crip whistle thing had me dying in the movies :lol:
The second was my favorite of the 3 but if they keep making them I'm probably done with the franchise.
Completely agree. It started great, then fell completely flat.
The deli owner was a good actor but man, the lines they gave him were trash. "My negro".
I'm a huge Purge fan. I'm def done with the franchise. Too much cringe in this last one. The actors were lacking in the 2nd purge but it still had that ruthlessness feel. The HS chicks in this last one were so terrible.

Yeah man I couldn't believe some of the **** they did with Bubba Gump. Crip whistle, his slang, being the sacrifice, the ceaseless black jokes... so much cringe.

Last edited:
I'm gonna spend the next week watching all the comic con panels and coverage for movies and shows. So much stuff.

The Purge has such a strong concept. I could make 15 great stories off of the premise alone.

I haven't watched any since the first one.

Election Year sounds bad from these posts :lol:

I'd only watch election year because Frank Grillo is awesome and that blonde senator was looking good.

They need a purge x predators crossover movie. All the psychos think they're gonna have a fun night of killing people but the predators decide this would be a fun night of hunting for them too.

They need a purge x predators crossover movie. All the psychos think they're gonna have a fun night of killing people but the predators decide this would be a fun night of hunting for them too.
Hit up SyFi (is that what their channel is named now?), sell the idea. Pls make sure they don't throw in sharks.

A Trainspotting sequel and the OG cast is in it. I guess they all kicked their heroin addictions, since it seems everybody is still alive 20 years later. :lol:

and all the Purges are trash to me. Nobody seemed to like the teenagers, but the lil black chick was the highlight for me. She really wanted that damn candy bar. :lol:

Last edited:
Hit up SyFi (is that what their channel is named now?), sell the idea. Pls make sure they don't throw in sharks.
:lol: Its SyFy now (close enough).

They really got a problem with all those shark flicks they keep milking but I guess with the precendent of Jaws, shark week, and all those other wild animal monster movies (Dinowolf vs. Spiderwhale, Crocosnake vs. Killer Piranhabees, etc.) the shark **** has an audience.

Idk where to post this but there's an adult entertainment star that looks like she could be Shailene Woodley's twin. The resemblance is effin uncanny. Lmao.

Idk where to post this but there's an adult entertainment star that looks like she could be Shailene Woodley's twin. The resemblance is effin uncanny. Lmao.

Not all that surprising, IMO. Woodley is on the cuter end of the AWG spectrum and the adult industry has lots of girls like that. Plus, all of us white folks look alike anyway.

Not all that surprising, IMO. Woodley is on the cuter end of the AWG spectrum and the adult industry has lots of girls like that. Plus, all of us white folks look alike anyway.

Back
Top Bottom