Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Ryan Gosling set to team up with Johnny Depp as The Lone Ranger - http://bit.ly/e6DHhw
Huh.  I wonder if we're going to hear complaints about Depp playing the role of someone who traditionally was native-american.  Or is he just that cool that he'll get a pass?  Anyway, I'm hoping the new Lone Rangers is good.  We're a little over due for a good Western.    

Funny you mention this, because this just came out - Ryan Gosling turns down Lone Ranger Role - http://bit.ly/fuzLr7

Just finished The trouble with Harry, and Marnie, and just got North by Northwest. Picked up about 8 diff movies from that IMDB top 250 I been workin on. Gonna take me forever.
30t6p3b.gif

Just finished The trouble with Harry, and Marnie, and just got North by Northwest. Picked up about 8 diff movies from that IMDB top 250 I been workin on. Gonna take me forever.
30t6p3b.gif

I watched a film called "The Secretary" last night with James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal, pretty good...quirky film

I watched a film called "The Secretary" last night with James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal, pretty good...quirky film

I've seen it.  "Quirky" may be a bit of an understatement, but I enjoyed it too.  Both Spader and Gyllenhaal are very good in it. 

I've seen it.  "Quirky" may be a bit of an understatement, but I enjoyed it too.  Both Spader and Gyllenhaal are very good in it. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

30t6p3b.gif
I have to say, I admire your efforts.

Some people hate taking recommendations. Others will only take the best of the bunch. CP going with a whole new movie library. Props.

Originally Posted by CP1708

30t6p3b.gif
I have to say, I admire your efforts.

Some people hate taking recommendations. Others will only take the best of the bunch. CP going with a whole new movie library. Props.

haha, yea I was looking for the right word to describe it, Loved maggie in it, she is very underrated

haha, yea I was looking for the right word to describe it, Loved maggie in it, she is very underrated

^ Isla.
pimp.gif
Preciate it Kool, it's been harder work than I thought. Watched Sandler's new one last night, Rosemary's Baby this morning, and gettin ready to watch Unforgiven after the game.

^ Isla.
pimp.gif
Preciate it Kool, it's been harder work than I thought. Watched Sandler's new one last night, Rosemary's Baby this morning, and gettin ready to watch Unforgiven after the game.

The Great Gatsby?

Hmmmm...

*don't know if want*

Great book. One of the few books I've ever enjoyed.

I can see the potential in a screenplay.

The Great Gatsby?

Hmmmm...

*don't know if want*

Great book. One of the few books I've ever enjoyed.

I can see the potential in a screenplay.

Back
Top Bottom