Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Gatsby might be number one on my list right now.

Ben Affleck is in the mix for the role that Bradley Cooper coveted? Awesome.

Edit: Scratch that. Scheduling conflict with his next directing work.

Gatsby might be number one on my list right now.

Ben Affleck is in the mix for the role that Bradley Cooper coveted? Awesome.

Edit: Scratch that. Scheduling conflict with his next directing work.

80's starts next Monday, yes. Just left Scream 4, LOVED it, but it totally made me miss seeing the first one the first time. Great franchise.Saw Adaptation last night, Cage was great, but didn't they sell out with the ending? Or was that intentional? Also got to Maltese Falcon, honestly didn't like it, too damn much triple crossing on top of triple crossing.
laugh.gif

80's starts next Monday, yes. Just left Scream 4, LOVED it, but it totally made me miss seeing the first one the first time. Great franchise.Saw Adaptation last night, Cage was great, but didn't they sell out with the ending? Or was that intentional? Also got to Maltese Falcon, honestly didn't like it, too damn much triple crossing on top of triple crossing.
laugh.gif

Maltese Falcon is kind of like an intro to the film noir genre.

If you like movies with femme fatales, anti-heroes, crime, murder, and deceit, it only gets crazier from there.

Maltese Falcon is kind of like an intro to the film noir genre.

If you like movies with femme fatales, anti-heroes, crime, murder, and deceit, it only gets crazier from there.

Yeah I love me film noirs. If you're willing to give it another shop, CP, check out Double Indemnity. Probably my favorite film of the genre.

Yeah I love me film noirs. If you're willing to give it another shop, CP, check out Double Indemnity. Probably my favorite film of the genre.

Oh it didn't ruin anything for me, I just was expecting this great masterpiece and this was just, eh. I'm still gonna keep goin thru everything, this just kinda let me down is all.

Oh it didn't ruin anything for me, I just was expecting this great masterpiece and this was just, eh. I'm still gonna keep goin thru everything, this just kinda let me down is all.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

The Third Man is so highly recommended. I know yall seen Chinatown too, right.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

The Third Man is so highly recommended. I know yall seen Chinatown too, right.
nerd.gif

Someone help me with all this Hunger Games stuff? This like the new Twilight series or somethin? The Winter's Bone girl got the role and apparently that's important, why?

Someone help me with all this Hunger Games stuff? This like the new Twilight series or somethin? The Winter's Bone girl got the role and apparently that's important, why?

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I've been lurking, I'll gladly take his place.

You online enough during the day? I'll be able to get hold of you when your pick is up? If so, then you got it. I'll PM you in a couple days with info to catch you up.

Back
Top Bottom