Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Yeah I love me film noirs. If you're willing to give it another shop, CP, check out Double Indemnity. Probably my favorite film of the genre.

The Third Man is so highly recommended. I know yall seen Chinatown too, right.
nerd.gif
Don't know if it's been recommended but if you want a wild noir movie you have to see Kiss Me Deadly.
Just added it to my wishlist. And I watched about half of The Third Man, but I don't know. I was pretty burnt when I was watching it so that might be why I lost interest. 

Laura's another film noir that I'd recommend. Such a great score.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Yeah I love me film noirs. If you're willing to give it another shop, CP, check out Double Indemnity. Probably my favorite film of the genre.

The Third Man is so highly recommended. I know yall seen Chinatown too, right.
nerd.gif
Don't know if it's been recommended but if you want a wild noir movie you have to see Kiss Me Deadly.
Just added it to my wishlist. And I watched about half of The Third Man, but I don't know. I was pretty burnt when I was watching it so that might be why I lost interest. 

Laura's another film noir that I'd recommend. Such a great score.

Oliver Stone's "Savages" coming together with a major cast, even stronger plot, can't wait - http://bit.ly/i8ZQfP

Seriously guys this has all the aspects of being of the best films in a long time.

It's like "Traffic" with more drugs involved and an even larger quality cast.

So Hyped for this one.

Oliver Stone's "Savages" coming together with a major cast, even stronger plot, can't wait - http://bit.ly/i8ZQfP

Seriously guys this has all the aspects of being of the best films in a long time.

So Hyped for this one.

Saw Grown Ups at work after Easter dinner.

Two thumbs down.

Was really looking forward to it going in, too.

Had funny moments, of course. But overall? Meh.

Saw Grown Ups at work after Easter dinner.

Two thumbs down.

Was really looking forward to it going in, too.

Had funny moments, of course. But overall? Meh.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

So Hyped for this one.
I would be too if Stone wasn't directing it.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

So Hyped for this one.
I would be too if Stone wasn't directing it.

It's officially Monday and I got *!!* to do in the morning, so here's my pick to start...

The 3rd weekly NT Movie Draft: 80's Edition.

With the first pick, I select the best sports movie of the decade, the best drama of the decade; the film that was robbed for Best Picture, Director and Supporting Actor. The best performances of the decade for DeNiro and Pesci.

Raging Bull

This is filed under Sports for now.

It's officially Monday and I got *!!* to do in the morning, so here's my pick to start...

The 3rd weekly NT Movie Draft: 80's Edition.

With the first pick, I select the best sports movie of the decade, the best drama of the decade; the film that was robbed for Best Picture, Director and Supporting Actor. The best performances of the decade for DeNiro and Pesci.

Raging Bull

This is filed under Sports for now.

Alright, good first pick Noskey. 

I have the OP edited for Shabooyah and Shaun replacing 2 of our guys.  In terms of the draft order, I will post again here in a sec with the updated order on the top of the next page. 

One last thing, I will post the final voting results that I have from the 2000's at some point today.  I need to sit and tally them all up, I have them written down on a bunch of scrap paper.  Should be within a few hours or so, soon as I get caught up here at work. 

LTB on the clock. 

Back
Top Bottom