Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Great picks by everyone so far. Hope the movies on my radar fall to me 
ohwell.gif
Or at least 1.

Great picks by everyone so far. Hope the movies on my radar fall to me 
ohwell.gif
Or at least 1.

Now seems like a good time to do this since he is up next and on the clock for 2 picks. 

The winners from the 2000's draft are

Kool
JRP
MrO

Kool is now on the clock.  Shaun, if you need to bail soon, PM me your next pick and I'll place it right after Kool makes 2 selections.  If you'll be around a while, then we're good. 

Now seems like a good time to do this since he is up next and on the clock for 2 picks. 

The winners from the 2000's draft are

Kool
JRP
MrO

Kool is now on the clock.  Shaun, if you need to bail soon, PM me your next pick and I'll place it right after Kool makes 2 selections.  If you'll be around a while, then we're good. 

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Blue Velvet - Thriller.

Die Hard - Action.
Didn't think anyone would pick Blue Velvet. Nice pick. And I could dig that top 3; good to see blood type repping Team NYK.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Blue Velvet - Thriller.

Die Hard - Action.
Didn't think anyone would pick Blue Velvet. Nice pick. And I could dig that top 3; good to see blood type repping Team NYK.

Any of yall big movie collectors? Snow White and Fantasia bout to go back in the vault... Considering buying a copy of each to stash and sell later.

Any of yall big movie collectors? Snow White and Fantasia bout to go back in the vault... Considering buying a copy of each to stash and sell later.

I've never seen Fantasia. I remember I had a copy on VHS as a kid, but it was all screwed up. Might have to cop it now.

I've never seen Fantasia. I remember I had a copy on VHS as a kid, but it was all screwed up. Might have to cop it now.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

My wife was just mentioning to me this weekend that Pinochio or something of the ilk was going into the vault as well and she was thinkin of pickin it up.   I don't own a single disney film, but she owns damn near all of them, if that makes sense.  I don't consider her films mine, and she doesn't count my stuff as hers.  If we were combined like that, our collection would be. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
  I dunno if that's weird or not, but it's not like we both go and buy the same films or anything.  She merely buys her crappy chick flicks or whatever, and I buy all the cool stuff. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

So she might be getting some of that stuff, but I've never really gotten into buying up the Disney cartoons and what not.  Never really got into those honestly even thought I know they are classics and all that.  Same with all the new stuff, Monster's Inc, Shrek, Dispicable Me, all good movies and what not, but nothing I would cop at 25 bucks a piece or anything.  *shrugs* 

Back
Top Bottom