Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by CP1708

Now seems like a good time to do this since he is up next and on the clock for 2 picks. 

The winners from the 2000's draft are

Kool
JRP
MrO

eek.gif
 did not think dudes were feeling my picks. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Now seems like a good time to do this since he is up next and on the clock for 2 picks. 

The winners from the 2000's draft are

Kool
JRP
MrO

eek.gif
 did not think dudes were feeling my picks. 
smokin.gif

I knew I shoulda sent u a second PM calling off our previous arrangement, but I'm actually kinda happy with it.
Move Blade Runner to Thriller and ET to Sci-Fi.

I knew I shoulda sent u a second PM calling off our previous arrangement, but I'm actually kinda happy with it.
Move Blade Runner to Thriller and ET to Sci-Fi.

I thought long and hard about taking E.T. but, in the end, I decided to stick with my no-Spielberg/Will Smith/Denzel policy for these drafts.

I thought long and hard about taking E.T. but, in the end, I decided to stick with my no-Spielberg/Will Smith/Denzel policy for these drafts.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Coming to America for comedy.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Are you %%@+@+% kidding me dude? Early 2nd round pick?!?! 

Got damnit man i was about to take that at the next turn...i thought there was 0% chance someone would take it before me...

laugh.gif

mad.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Coming to America for comedy.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Are you %%@+@+% kidding me dude? Early 2nd round pick?!?! 

Got damnit man i was about to take that at the next turn...i thought there was 0% chance someone would take it before me...

laugh.gif

mad.gif

LTB, I have Noskey's 2 picks, we just don't have Dirk online, so if you want, you can send me a list of 5 movies to cover your picks if you bounce for the night. If you'll be here a while, no worries then, just keep an eye out for Dirk, he gotta be watchin the Mavs game.

LTB, I have Noskey's 2 picks, we just don't have Dirk online, so if you want, you can send me a list of 5 movies to cover your picks if you bounce for the night. If you'll be here a while, no worries then, just keep an eye out for Dirk, he gotta be watchin the Mavs game.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

It's ok Kool, I only took it because of John Williams's score
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Wow.
laugh.gif

Guess that's better than pandering for 1st place, right kool?
laugh.gif
I do have some standards left. I refused to take Scarface with my first two picks, although that's mostly because we stopped posting the results in general.

Back
Top Bottom