Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Did I read somewhere they kind of backed into Renner because everyone else they wanted was either too much a star for the part or refused to read?

That'd make sense. I loved the first one and the third, but that casting feels wrong. Renner would be the bad guy, before he'd be the guy.
Maybe a trailer'll pull me.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ok Noskey takes Aliens, thriller, and Rain Man as Drama.

Thanks for being a showman about it 
indifferent.gif
You Californian's arent good for anything
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
JK. But for real, thanks for having me covered
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ok Noskey takes Aliens, thriller, and Rain Man as Drama.

Thanks for being a showman about it 
indifferent.gif
You Californian's arent good for anything
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
JK. But for real, thanks for having me covered
glasses.gif

I can't update from my phone. I will update it 7AM tomorrow. Someone PM Shabooyah he's up. I'll try to get Prime online.

I can't update from my phone. I will update it 7AM tomorrow. Someone PM Shabooyah he's up. I'll try to get Prime online.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

He's online, but I can't PM him. Ches, I have Johnny and Prime's picks and then you'll be up to pretty much end the night. Shaun and Kool twice will start us off tomorrow, just need Shabooyah.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

He's online, but I can't PM him. Ches, I have Johnny and Prime's picks and then you'll be up to pretty much end the night. Shaun and Kool twice will start us off tomorrow, just need Shabooyah.

OP is updated now, and uh, it's 7 AM exactly.  You wanna talk about talent, there ya go boy. 
laugh.gif

OP is updated now, and uh, it's 7 AM exactly.  You wanna talk about talent, there ya go boy. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I know man, everytime Dirk picks, I have to scratch movies off your list Johnny.  @#$% got me feelin bad over here. 
laugh.gif

I keep waiting for a "Get your own damn movies Dirk." 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 I know man, everytime Dirk picks, I have to scratch movies off your list Johnny.  @#$% got me feelin bad over here. 
laugh.gif

I keep waiting for a "Get your own damn movies Dirk." 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom