Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

raw

A film about two gay black men is not my cup of tea. A film about two black lesbians though :evil:

Last edited:
C CP1708 maybe it's time for a new movie draft? We've got another half-decade of films to throw into the ring since the last big drafts. We would, of course, have to keep it in house/thread and avoid having to deal with Patriots fans being involved.

Last edited:
Describe the process of a movie draft, and what it even means? You pick your favorite movie and try and get it to be voted #1 or what? I was confused by that thread Chester posted too

Page 1 for old results bro. Although the process isn't detailed and CP has yet to retroactively adjust voting scores to the superior /8 scale, there's a recap of drafts. And yes, winners are based on crowd voting.

do you win something?  I doubt anyone would be interested in my roster obscure documentaries and movies from the 30's and 40's

Last edited:
It was during the early beginnings of this thread in S&T. My friend Prime came up with the idea on the phone one day, I presented it in here and everyone was in.

We did a 90's draft, 80's, and 2000's.

We built it like a fantasy team, had to have a horror film, Western, Drama, Action etc. Even two "bench" movies that could be any genre.

It was truly awesome and a lot of hard work. Identifying sleepers, what categories/positions mattered more and so on.

In the end, everyone voted for best teams and then we moved onto the next decade.

It was during the early beginnings of this thread in S&T. My friend Prime came up with the idea on the phone one day, I presented it in here and everyone was in.

We did a 90's draft, 80's, and 2000's.

We built it like a fantasy team, had to have a horror film, Western, Drama, Action etc. Even two "bench" movies that could be any genre.

It was truly awesome and a lot of hard work. Identifying sleepers, what categories/positions mattered more and so on.

In the end, everyone voted for best teams and then we moved onto the next decade.

I'm adding this to the s & t draft thread since we might be doing movies soon.. not just sports movies

do you win something?  I doubt anyone would be interested in my roster obscure documentaries and movies from the 30's and 40's
Think again :pimp: And no prizes except validation from strangers that your movie taste is superior to other strangers.

hold up... hold the damn up, hold it all the way up!

you know @PRIME
?!?!?! IRL???? :wow:  

No, Prime1984, you can find his posts early in here. He and I are friends irl tho. We worked together years ago. He's one of the guys that goes with me to Star Wars opening night the last couple years. One of the biggest movie buffs you'll ever meet.

Friend of mine saw Arrival, said it was awesome and felt Nolan-vibes throughout.

Will catch it this week at some point

@a-friend

the aliens are going to nuke earth but they find out amy adams mom is named martha just like the aliens mom. crisis avoided.

I highly recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys thrillers and violence. "Green Room"

A punk rock band gets trapped in a neo nazi skinhead bar....trailer below

I highly recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys thrillers and violence. "Green Room"

A punk rock band gets trapped in a neo nazi skinhead bar....trailer below

That movie was crazy. Some of those graphic scenes :x

I dunno, ever since manchester by the sea released casey has had the oscar buzz. It was either him or denzel.

I still need to watch that, so I shouldn't completely disregard Affleck's performance.

I'll put my bias aside and check out Manchester tonight.

Back
Top Bottom