Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

My favorite Die Hard was With a Vengeance, seeing a revisit or a Die Hard similar to this one would be much appreciated.

Was wondering when a new viewer would emerge.

**** was lit huh.

My new favorite Sam Jackson movie.

I've never even heard of it before I seen it mentioned here...strange. Either I wasn't paying attention or there wasn't good promo ?
I want to say it was banned in theaters or in America :lol: but don't quote me. I do know for some reason it went straight to DVD/vod.

I recall after posting about it the first time in here like 2 or 3 other ppl saw it.

Last edited:
unthinkable i think. it was an interesting movie. i enjoyed it.

audition was a tough one for me to watch. i turned it off during the famous scene. dunno how it even ended.

What Sam jack movie we talking about?
movie-poster-unthinkable-2010-EFAFYH.jpg

I want to say it was banned in theaters or in America :lol: but do t quote me. I do know for some reason it went straight to DVD/vod.

I recall after posting about it the first to.e in here I oh like 2 or 3 other ppl saw it.

Wow that's crazy.

I'm glad you posted about it because I definitely would have missed this. I'm about to put some other people on.

Watched The Kingdom for the first time tonight. Was sizing up to be a really good flick, but I was a little put off by the COD style turn it took and misplaced political message at the end. Seemed like an easy way out. Underwhelmed overall.

4.9/8

I saw The Kingdom but read Moonrise Kingdom in my mind :lol:

I was about to reply what are you talking about but I read the post again.

There has been this like wave of this Direct to video, on demand/ limited run of thriller/ action movies that have been coming out since like 2010. That all star major people and somewhat seem to have the budget to do almost cool **** :lol: but they all are cheeks and strangely enough 50 cent is in a lot of them :lol:

There has been this like wave of this Direct to video, on demand/ limited run of thriller/ action movies that have been coming out since like 2010. That all star major people and somewhat seem to have the budget to do almost cool **** :lol: but they all are cheeks and strangely enough 50 cent is in a lot of them :lol:

Nic cage's last like 20 movies have been like this. I think Zik recommended a good one on here once. I think it's called Trust.

But yeah most are hot garbage. I have Cinemax for throwaway movies like this. Can't be tricking me into spending a dollar at the redbox anymore no sir :lol:

Yeah, it's tricky sifting through all the Mic Cage flicks but when it's a gem it's a gem.

I implore everybody not to get ripped off paying for most though.

John Cusack is another person to look out for with those kind of movies.

Last edited:
Funny cause they are obviously in demand actors with high profile Hollywood movies they are in, it's funny seeing them on the Dolph lundren or Steven Segal steez.

My dude Val Kilmer been struggling since kiss kiss bang bang

Saw birth of a nation (nat Turner) tonight. 5/8. skippable, 2nd act dragged on too long. should've been hour thirty and not 2hr long

Secrets and Lies (Australian version)

:wow:
I mean, :wow:

I never saw THAT coming. :wow:

If you decide to watch it's a 6part series, 40 minute eps without commercials. Do yourself a favor and read nothing beforehand(episode descriptions are fine), you don't want to spoil anything. Bruh, :wow:

Last edited:
Always down for Charlize anything.

But badass lezzin it up Charlize, what I see at the :06 mark of the Trailer Charlize, IN and then right back out just so I can be IN all over again types of IN.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
She was into girls in Monster but i'm guessin it wasn't hot to watch even if it was with Christina Ricci.

interesting. who's doing that blue monday cover? never heard that before.
stumbled upon this nice version looking for the answer:

Back
Top Bottom