Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Anyone else been watching MK: Legacy?

I loved the 2nd and 3rd episodes.

Seeing Ed Boon.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Forgot who mentioned it, it might have been Kevin, but I just watched Quiet City... I really enjoyed it

The first five to ten minutes were rough, but it was very good.

Any other recommendations of similar films?
Awesome, man.

Like I said, I have only seen a few in the genre. The writer/director of that has another movie called Dance Party USA,but I kind of hated that one. He has a new one called Cold Weather thatsounds intriguing, but no luck finding it yet.

I saw another one called Mutual Appreciation, and it was pretty rough, too. It stars the lead singer of the band, Bishop Allen, who was in Nick & Norah, which also kind of has mumblecore elements.

Star-studded Cyrus is classified as such, actually. Have not seen that yet. It was written and directed by Mark and Jay Duplass, and Mark is actually Pete from The League. He pretty much got discovered from his mumblecore writing/directing/acting, it seems.

Forgot who mentioned it, it might have been Kevin, but I just watched Quiet City... I really enjoyed it

The first five to ten minutes were rough, but it was very good.

Any other recommendations of similar films?
Awesome, man.

Like I said, I have only seen a few in the genre. The writer/director of that has another movie called Dance Party USA,but I kind of hated that one. He has a new one called Cold Weather thatsounds intriguing, but no luck finding it yet.

I saw another one called Mutual Appreciation, and it was pretty rough, too. It stars the lead singer of the band, Bishop Allen, who was in Nick & Norah, which also kind of has mumblecore elements.

Star-studded Cyrus is classified as such, actually. Have not seen that yet. It was written and directed by Mark and Jay Duplass, and Mark is actually Pete from The League. He pretty much got discovered from his mumblecore writing/directing/acting, it seems.

As it happens I saw Cyrus awhile back and absolutely loved it.

I figured these movies might be hit and miss, but I'll check them out anyway.

I figured these movies might be hit and miss, but I'll check them out anyway.

I loved it too. Really took me by surprise how serious it was at times considering the lead actors.

I loved it too. Really took me by surprise how serious it was at times considering the lead actors.

Damn Major League was gonna be my sports pick, too, and I think it was Kool that took one of the westerns I was eying. It's all good, though, makes things more fun.

Damn Major League was gonna be my sports pick, too, and I think it was Kool that took one of the westerns I was eying. It's all good, though, makes things more fun.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Can't believe this hasn't been taken yet...

I can take a hint...you hate people who 'self-appreciate' their picks before they are even judged. I get it, point taken ill try to stop. 
laugh.gif

But cheer up dawg, the Hornets are seriously on the verge of taking us out in this series with Kobe hobblin around, so why so serious? 
smile.gif
pimp.gif

*daps fist* don't hate me 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Can't believe this hasn't been taken yet...

I can take a hint...you hate people who 'self-appreciate' their picks before they are even judged. I get it, point taken ill try to stop. 
laugh.gif

But cheer up dawg, the Hornets are seriously on the verge of taking us out in this series with Kobe hobblin around, so why so serious? 
smile.gif
pimp.gif

*daps fist* don't hate me 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom