Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just saw Godzilla the other day. What the **** was that?

Godzilla barely in it, the main threat seemed to be the Mutos producing offspring more than anything. Godzilla was moving all slow in those fights.

Then the main story wasn't even that good to distract you from the fact Godzilla is barely in it.

Killed my mans Cranston way too early.

Just saw Godzilla the other day. What the **** was that?

Godzilla barely in it, the main threat seemed to be the Mutos producing offspring more than anything. Godzilla was moving all slow in those fights.

Then the main story wasn't even that good to distract you from the fact Godzilla is barely in it.

Killed my mans Cranston way too early.

Man you late af for this discussion :lol:

the boss baby

when a 7 year old gets a new little brother, a conspiracy will force both of them to confront whats important and change both of them forever

this movie was really good, humor and messages galore

hoping for a sequel

8/10

Last edited:
Caught a couple things over the weekend.

Glengarry Glen Ross 6/8 - Pacino is legend.

Happy Christmas 5/8 - Had some laughs and a solid performance from a baby lol.

Drinking Buddies 6/8 - I hate the Craft Beer scene but this was cool.

Officer Downe 5/8 - Whacky but I enjoyed it.

i rate it higher - maybe a 7/8. i thought it was a great movie that dovetailed perfectly with episode 6 4. didn't care for riz ahmed's performance much. other than that, i loved the visuals, the acting was good, and the dialogue wasn't cheesy.

edit-sorry :smh:

Last edited:
i rate it higher - maybe a 7/8. i thought it was a great movie that dovetailed perfectly with episode 6. didn't care for riz ahmed's performance much. other than that, i loved the visuals, the acting was good, and the dialogue wasn't cheesy.

Episode 4

i rate it higher - maybe a 7/8. i thought it was a great movie that dovetailed perfectly with episode 6 4. didn't care for riz ahmed's performance much. other than that, i loved the visuals, the acting was good, and the dialogue wasn't cheesy.

edit-sorry :smh:

I just thought it was boring as hell. I've never been into star wars but Force Awakens was much better than this.

i can see the middle section from when she meets the resistance to when they get to the base being boring for a non fan

not enough action

Still don't see it being boring.

Maybe it's cuz I've seen and know more about SW but TFA just feels like one big rehash and that bores me. Haven't seen it again since.

are they gonna do more movies like r1 that arent like canon episodes?

i know they making the han solo movie

id like to see darth's rise to power after episode 3 but before r1

boba fett maybe? never fully understood his hype

obi wan training movie?

nah r1 was wayyyyy better than tfa

tfa was a weak rehash of a new hope
And a little RotJ :lol:
rehash or not, i absolutely loved TFA. the acting was top notch.
I don't particularly seek these movies out for acting performances. It was all good/serviceable. I don't recall any standouts.

The only problem is when you get the kind of acting you got in the prequels from characters who got a lot of screen time.

Back
Top Bottom