Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

are they gonna do more movies like r1 that arent like canon episodes?

i know they making the han solo movie

id like to see darth's rise to power after episode 3 but before r1

boba fett maybe? never fully understood his hype

obi wan training movie?

Yes, there will be plenty of spin offs in the future.

The Family Man is on.

I could burn through this Movie everyday.

This Flim is the best version of a story that's been told time and time again.

Tea is at her best.
Nic is at his best.

What a perfect film.

Last edited:
Yea The Family Man is a perfect movie in the sense that I wouldn't change a thing about it. I enjoy watching it in 2017 because I like being reminded of how the early 2000s was like

I trust cp more on Star Wars than I do on FF..

That is to say, I actually trust cap on Star Wars.. he holds them to a higher standard, he knows if they're screwing based on what they have to work with

He got a soft spot for FF

Fast 8, 8/8

Pure ****** fire.

Where u got it ranked?

Is that trash pile finally in theaters? Hope so, so we can finally get closer to not seeing those terrible wastes of time on TV that advertise the biggest flaming **** to drop into pop culture. I hope all the characters die horrible deaths.

I trust cp more on Star Wars than I do on FF..

That is to say, I actually trust cap on Star Wars.. he holds them to a higher standard, he knows if they're screwing based on what they have to work with

He got a soft spot for FF

Fast 8, 8/8

Pure ****** fire.

Where u got it ranked?

Before tonight, I had

8 might slot in right after 6.

6 to me, is thee best. It's crazy, over the top, but still "serious/realistic" enough. Dangerous villian, but we aren't jumping skyscrapers or anything. It stays KIIIIIIIIINDA grounded, but still wild action, ya know?

8? Oh we off the hinges. :lol: This **** buck wild. But it's all there. Heart, humor, crazy action, twists, cameos, all good. This franchise ***** on everybody but Star Wars.

Son of a damn ***** if I didn't view it without truly missing Paul Walker. Yes, a twinge here and there, but overall I was just fine with the total cast.

8/8 without hesitation.

Last edited:
whoever mentioned unthinkable 
eek.gif

glad i saw the extended ending

would not watch fast 8 if they paid me $20 and served me a rib eye steak in the theater.
FACTS

Is that trash pile finally in theaters? Hope so, so we can finally get closer to not seeing those terrible wastes of time on TV that advertise the biggest flaming **** to drop into pop culture. I hope all the characters die horrible deaths.
Can't disagree.

whoever mentioned unthinkable :wow:

glad i saw the extended ending
Now that you being it up I'm not even sure I saw the extended ending.

Was it showing the bombs going off somewhere else in like a parking complex making what they went through a waste?

May be time for a rematch.

I think I'm going to skip the fast 8 movie

It started with Paul Walker and Vin Diesel

Series should've ended with them saying goodbye to each other

Helen Mirren wanted into this franchise. Speaks volumes.

People talk **** cuz they weren't with it from jump and got left behind. :lol:

Amazing what they've become after how they started. Justin Lin deserves all the credit in the world.

So what you're saying is Helen Mirren has gone senile :smh:

Damn, talk about bearer of bad news.

Also that excuse is bull ****. I saw (some of) the first one and it was trash like the rest I never got through in their entirety :lol:

would not watch fast 8 if they paid me $20 and served me a rib eye steak in the theater.

you got to be a real weirdo not to take that deal.
You gotta keep in mind how the movie would completely ruin the rib eye forcing you to use the $20 to buy expensive *** movie food.

Last edited:
This guy clearly doesn't have any family.

It's all about family, nitrous oxide, and Coronas.

only fast and furious that matters in the 1st one. all the rest get more meh as they release.

Back
Top Bottom