Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Fast 8 lookin at 534 million worldwide opening weekend. Largest opening of all time if those numbers hold.

Been tellin y'all, after Star Wars, it's Fast & Furious in terms of best franchises in movie history.

Fast 17 in 2034 gonna be [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

FF franchise sucks. :lol: @it being 2nd to Star Wars.

I'd take the Pirates franchise over Dom and his fam, savy.

Finally got to watch "Wolverine: The Adventures of Babysitting". That movie was low key depressing. It was hard seeing him and Charles in that condition. :smh: Logan suffers in like every single movie, but this one hurt.
Yeah,it really takes enjoyment away from the movie with Stewart's performance as Charles. **** was super sad.

Last edited:
Pirates is boring, I'll take the big action, brain numbing fun of the fast franchise.

I'm kinda tired of X-Men having a bleak future.

Last edited:
Pirates :x

While I think FF can last couple more movies with the rock and statham added.. I'm not sure how many more years they really got since johnson is 44 and diesel and statham are both 49

Unlike Star Wars, marvel and DC can't see FF surviving without its stars

Last edited:
Why is fast so popular in China?

Also when they watch is it subtitile or dubbed?
Because it's an incredibly consistent fun time.

Universal gonna add a Chinese member to the team in F9 and make it the highest grossing film in China.

Bet.

Did fast 3 bring them the attention?

Like having han and all them Asian cats?
They bring Donnie Yen as the next villain... 2billion dollar movie :lol:

Did fast 3 bring them the attention?

Like having han and all them Asian cats?
They bring Donnie Yen as the next villain... 2billion dollar movie
laugh.gif
Donnie Yen in Rogue One + now FF?

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Search Party 5.8/8 Funny movie with Middleditch, Pally, and T.J. Miller.

Ravi :lol:

Allison Brie and Jessica Jones in this :evil:

Criminal Activity 5.6/8. Michael Pitt and Travolta. Dude from Legion in this. Nice twist in the end.

Been tellin y'all, after Star Wars, it's Fast & Furious in terms of best franchises in movie history.

Imagine actually believing this
:lol:

Because it's an incredibly consistent fun time.

Universal gonna add a Chinese member to the team in F9 and make it the highest grossing film in China.

Bet.
Surprised Jackie Chan hasn't joined the franchise
That's really not something Jackie would gel in. He'd compromise his style and it'd be less him and more Fast.

No Jackie fan wants that.

Fast and Furious is an essential part of my early years and will remain appreciated in my present and future years.

They did well, I'm down for whatever they put out.

Last edited:
Witness Protection 6.4/8

Strong performances by Tom Sizemore and Mary E. Mastrotonio.

Writers really captured the process and hardships a family would go through when they have to do that.

Last edited:
FF franchise sucks. :lol: @it being 2nd to Star Wars.

I'd take the Pirates franchise over Dom and his fam, savy.

Finally got to watch "Wolverine: The Adventures of Babysitting". That movie was low key depressing. It was hard seeing him and Charles in that condition. :smh: Logan suffers in like every single movie, but this one hurt.
Yeah,it really takes enjoyment away from the movie with Stewart's performance as Charles. **** was super sad.

I would legit take Police Academy franchise over FF franchise. And it's not even close. Mission to Moscow>>>>>Tokyo Drift.

star wars franchise > pirates franchise > gout > madea franchise > ff franchise
add in James Bond after SW and I'm good.

I saw the latest FF. no prime rib but it was paid for with free popcorn lol. 5.5/8. Lot of things about disobeying the laws of physics, final sequence is supposed to be 10miles long but apparently takes them 45minutes at top speed to complete, it gets to me. Just like in the FF which Wonder Woman died in was a airplane runaway that appeared endless. Or that other time Dom in another FF was driving in reverse then cocked it into 2nd gear reverse lol.

For pure entertainment I can see CP giving it a 8/8. But meh to me.

Was going to watch The Handmaiden but gotta watch the ufc prelims and fight night first. Hope it's as lit and nasty as I imagine it'll be.

Going to see Fast 8 because I'm marooned at this mall (tipsy and can't drive home)

Hopefully I won't have wasted 2.5 hours of my time.

Back
Top Bottom