Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

MV5BMjRlMmFlNmEtMTNkZC00ZmY5LWI1OGYtYjYyNDFjMWQwODRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzUyNzcxMzc@._V1_UY268_CR9,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

California, Mojave Desert, 1998. A strange glow appears in the sky. Sam, a forty-something door-to-door salesman, travels through the few inhabited zones of the Californian desert in search of clients, yet everything seems deserted. What's more, his wife won't answer his calls. It's as if everyone were avoiding him. When his car breaks down, Sam becomes a prisoner of the empty, hostile environment. Alone and without human contact for days on end, he listens continuously to a talk-show on the only local radio station. The host, a man named Eddy, takes calls from listeners who share their thoughts on a child killer at large in the area. At the same time, Sam starts getting psychologically harassed by strange threats he receives on his pager. Gradually, people begin to reappear and attempt to kill him. Sam has become a target and he must now defend himself. Little by little he loses it, caught up in a paranoid identity crisis. Is he truly the killer they're after, or is he being driven to become so?
weird trippy movie kinda like memento or identity

6/10

kirk lazarus on tropic thunder :rofl: still trips me out he got nominated for an oscar for that role. rdj killed it. any other year he didnt go up against heath for the dark knight, rdj wins it.

I just don't buy it, lol.
To go from killing Han to becoming part of the family table. Na

Last edited:
For me, it goes 5>8>1

I can't even go beyond that cuz I don't remember the other movies lol

Gotta keep it simple and remember moments

5 was the bank vault.. 4 was Leitty dying and the the tunnel.. 6 was the 100 mile runway.. 7 the drone and the rock with the cast

First 3 are easy obviously

I just don't buy it, lol.
To go from killing Han to becoming part of the family table. Na

Yea that's a big knock.. but that was just poor planning.. I guess you excuse it with he thought they killed his brother

So he was acting out of revenge

Y'all not really getting it.

Dom switched sides, Brian switched sides, Hobbs switched sides, Letty switched sides, same with Shaw.

He killed Han because he blamed Dom's crew for his brother. He later found out that Cipher was really behind his brother, not Dom.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

They didn't accept him just cuz it's cool now, they needed all the help they could get to take down Cipher.

Hobbs found out Shaw was really a decorated soldier, and Dom called in a favor from Shaw, who redeemed himself.

Brian betrayed Dom, and they forgave him.
This is no different. Shaw was the only one who could get to that plane and save his son. His arc was perfectly drawn out.

Bet Cipher ends up at the table next. :lol:

Nah.. can't see cipher getting down with the team after killing ole girl

Least with statham, dude was doing it because of his brother.. ppl could get that

Yea, I see Cipher enlisting Verone, Braga, and any other villain they've faced during the franchise to try and get her revenge. I figure they'd tie Eva Mendez's character back into it since Elana is gone now.

Of course Statham's character joins the family :lol:

Han aint mean ****. Besides he'll probably somehow survive his gun wounds for an equally stupid plot where he's a bad guy trying to kill Dom and co.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom