Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I can imagine how little Brian's 10 year birthday party going to go

Brian: So Uncle Deckard, how did you meet everyone again?

Deckard: See that family picture from before you were born, the one with the asian guy in the middle? *points to Han

Brian (with a smile): Oh yea, Han. Yea everyone talks about him all the time.

Deckard: Yea, I killed him

Brian: :x

Last edited:
Lil brian wouldn't be in the pic.. whatever Brian's kid's name is maybe

Going be interesting to see what happens with lil brian though

Didn't they dip before the meal?

I think.. once leitty got back.. she took off with hobbs

I'm not sure what you're referring to

You're kinda killing my joke

:lol:

Nvm man I don't remember these movies all that well

Just wanted to recommend this one to you guys

Robert Mitchum is a fantastic creep here and the cinematography is really interesting...very nice compositions...creative utilization of light and shadows

Of course Statham's character joins the family :lol:

Han aint mean ****. Besides he'll probably somehow survive his gun wounds for an equally stupid plot where he's a bad guy trying to kill Dom and co.

What gun wounds? Han ain't never been shot, so..... :lol:

And if you mean Shaw..... :rofl:

*I don't watch the movies, I just run my mouth about them and get things twisted* :lol:

Fate of the Furious 5/8 - You know what you're getting. Charlize need to chill with them dreads.

Colossal 6/8 - Cool take on a kaiju movie. Laughed more than I thought I would or should?

I can imagine how little Brian's 10 year birthday party going to go

Brian: So Uncle Deckard, how did you meet everyone again?

Deckard: See that family picture from before you were born, the one with the asian guy in the middle? *points to Han

Brian (with a smile): Oh yea, Han. Yea everyone talks about him all the time.

Deckard: Yea, I killed him

Brian:
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Of course Statham's character joins the family :lol:

Han aint mean ****. Besides he'll probably somehow survive his gun wounds for an equally stupid plot where he's a bad guy trying to kill Dom and co.

What gun wounds? Han ain't never been shot, so..... :lol:

And if you mean Shaw..... :rofl:

*I don't watch the movies, I just run my mouth about them and get things twisted* :lol:
I care just enough to say they're **** CP.

Like you read my post and aint even sure what I'm talking about.

Just enough :lol:

Last edited:
SNL

They have a Basketball skit towards the end :rofl:

Man it has my sides hurting from laughing and it's so so stupid :rofl:
Fallon is a fool man :rofl:

Last edited:
Been watching a bit of Silicon Valley the past couple of days.. man.. richard really can't win and dude is his own biggest obstacle to him getting a W

Hurts watching dude rack up these Ls

Coen Bros. were on one with A Serious Man. 6.5/8.

Ended up really enjoying it.

That prologue :lol: I actually want to see them do a scary movie. They do thrillers and suspense so well.

Only problem I had early on was the editing and pacing. They were jumping back and forth from 2 scenes to 3 a lot but I get what they were going for but I know not everyone will quickly acclimate.

Coen Bros. were on one with A Serious Man. 6.5/8.

Ended up really enjoying it.

That prologue :lol: I actually want to see them do a scary movie. They do thrillers and suspense so well.

Only problem I had early on was the editing and pacing. They were jumping back and forth from 2 scenes to 3 a lot but I get what they were going for but I know not everyone will quickly acclimate.

How are they my favorite directors and I've
Never heard of this movie before?! Will watch

Just found out they're remaking Papillon with Charlie Hunham :x

Rami Malek in it too though :smokin

Last edited:
Any body got a comprehensive list of good movies that are available in full on youtube?

Just saw The Nigh of the Hunter mentioned in here, a movie I been mean in to rewatch, and a search leads me to the movie being available on youtube. I encountered this once before with another movie.

I'm just wondering how many movies are on their for free.

Last edited:
Enter The Badlands has been fire this season. Glad it's off to a good start.

Saw a commercial for a new starz miniseries, The White Princess. Sequel to The White Queen which was pretty good.

Haven't watched season 2 of The Leftovers so I need to catch up on that.

Back
Top Bottom