Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I'll never get the appeal of the show girls

I have such a strong dislike for Lena Dunham.

Everytime I see or hear something from her, I dislike her more

She's repulsive to look at for starters.

A few months back -

On her podcast “Women of the Hour” last week, Lena Dunham informed her audience that while she’s never had an abortion personally, she wishes she had so she could do her part to reduce stigma around the issue. The story goes that when she was asked to share her abortion story, she didn’t have an abortion story to share, which she found, somehow, stigmatizing to women who had them. “Now I can say that I still haven’t had an abortion, but I wish I had,” she said, for some reason.

And how could I forget -

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/lena-dunham-describes-sexually-abusing-her-toddler-sister

yet HBO gave her the freedom to have Girls :smh: .

I'm not sure I like her of all people telling a story of being a single mom to a black baby.
See I don't even watch the show cuz I feel she sucks but wow :x That's what's going on

And :rofl: :stoneface: @ wishing she had an abortion.

Gotta hope her descent in to irrelevance is quick.

Last edited:
MV5BZWJhOTgzNTktY2RlYS00OGFiLWE5NzItNTYyNjA2YWRkMTBhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQ0NDk2NTA@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

An interracial family struggles to adjust when they move from New York City to a small, predominately white town in Washington State.
lafeyette from true blood 
eek.gif

movie was pleasantly unpredictable

kind of meandering but endearing

6/10

Watching the Doctor Who spinoff 'Class'. This **** trash.

It wasn't a shabby pilot. Was disappointed that none of these dudes had special abilities or skills except for maybe the black chick.

They're really going the high school based in a hellmouth route. Very Buffy. Was very cool that they were self aware enough to mention Buffy. They know their geek pop culture.

I'll keep watching. It was an anticlimactic ending to the pilot though. They didn't kill the shadow people. They just sent them back through their hole. What's to stop them from coming back tomorrow lol

Entire series already aired outside of US. Watched a couple episodes and nah. Will still leave it on in the background.

Ghost in the shell was soooo meh.. just got out of it

Would recommend to anyone interested, just waiting til you can see it for free on tv.. not even sure I can say it had moments to make it worth it

Just watch the trailer.. I do think the actors fit and with a better director there is more that can be done

But other than some cool looks, meh is the best way I could describe it

kirk lazarus on tropic thunder :rofl: still trips me out he got nominated for an oscar for that role. rdj killed it. any other year he didnt go up against heath for the dark knight, rdj wins it.

One of the funniest movies ever :lol:

Watched 31 minutes of Manchester by the Sea. Way too slow for my tastes and went back in the Netflix sleeve to be mailed out. I think it might have been good. Not sure.

*Read what happened on Wiki.

Yeah, that looks live.

Taylor Kitsch sneakin in the back door of the preview. :lol: 2-3 years ago he woulda been the one producers were tryna give the lead too.

Watching Waterboy and I realized something. Adam Sandler movies has always been bad. :lol:

Difference is everyone's just tired of his movies now

Back
Top Bottom