Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I knew I shouldn't have pm'd him, that bastard
laugh.gif
Fair trade though for The Untouchables.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

laugh.gif

CP hadn't seen your PM before he made the pick.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

laugh.gif

CP hadn't seen your PM before he made the pick.

Yeah yeah
laugh.gif
if shabooyah comes through tonight you mind posting the other movie I sent him for me so things keep moving for you west coast cats?

Yeah yeah
laugh.gif
if shabooyah comes through tonight you mind posting the other movie I sent him for me so things keep moving for you west coast cats?

Akira-Movie.jpg

I pick Akira for Sci Fi. I'm not that big on Anime but recently I've been into a lot of 80s anime films. I suggest y'all check this out and Golgo 13.

Akira-Movie.jpg

I pick Akira for Sci Fi. I'm not that big on Anime but recently I've been into a lot of 80s anime films. I suggest y'all check this out and Golgo 13.

Johnny, man, really I'm sorry about Stand By Me, I was on my phone last night, I didn't your PM, I had no idea. I've been avoiding movies mentioned in people's PM's just for that reason, I don't want anyone to think they got cheated. That's my bad dude.
30t6p3b.gif

Johnny, man, really I'm sorry about Stand By Me, I was on my phone last night, I didn't your PM, I had no idea. I've been avoiding movies mentioned in people's PM's just for that reason, I don't want anyone to think they got cheated. That's my bad dude.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom