Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I was craaaacking up when egg showed up in the movie. I was like, "her?"

i agree practically everyone in the cast showed up. his gay roommate was hilarious. the red head drummer was cast well. knives was great. the ex's were comedy. that chick from parks and Rec had a foul mouth. my boy Max Fischer was great. Even the tech guy from the office showed up.

I was craaaacking up when egg showed up in the movie. I was like, "her?"

i agree practically everyone in the cast showed up. his gay roommate was hilarious. the red head drummer was cast well. knives was great. the ex's were comedy. that chick from parks and Rec had a foul mouth. my boy Max Fischer was great. Even the tech guy from the office showed up.

I want to watch it again now. 
laugh.gif

Totally not my kind of movie because of its comic book background and all the weird, Animeish? (or what I would assume to be, because I really have no idea) fight scenes, but I was sitting here at like 4AM that night laughing my !+% off and enjoying every second of it. Just a super innovative story.

I want to watch it again now. 
laugh.gif

Totally not my kind of movie because of its comic book background and all the weird, Animeish? (or what I would assume to be, because I really have no idea) fight scenes, but I was sitting here at like 4AM that night laughing my !+% off and enjoying every second of it. Just a super innovative story.

MrONegative wrote:

Is Spaced worth it? I tried watching it in hs and kinda gave up the third time I passed out to it.
tired.gif

And anyone else wanted to read Django Unchained?
spaced is definitely worth watching. it's shot as hell anyway you have nothing to lose.
i would like a PM of the script 
happy.gif

MrONegative wrote:

Is Spaced worth it? I tried watching it in hs and kinda gave up the third time I passed out to it.
tired.gif

And anyone else wanted to read Django Unchained?
spaced is definitely worth watching. it's shot as hell anyway you have nothing to lose.
i would like a PM of the script 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ya'll really gonna make me watch that aren'tcha? 
laugh.gif

That's like 4 straight loved it's from in here, and the 5 minutes I saw was weird as hell.  But I caught it in the middle, I didn't see the whole set up or anything.  I'll try to get it on DVR and see what it's all about. 
The set up helps somewhat, but not that much.  There's really not that much back story before the weird stuff really starts to jump off.  You just gotta embrace it as part of the movie. 

Ya'll really gonna make me watch that aren'tcha? 
laugh.gif

That's like 4 straight loved it's from in here, and the 5 minutes I saw was weird as hell.  But I caught it in the middle, I didn't see the whole set up or anything.  I'll try to get it on DVR and see what it's all about. 
The set up helps somewhat, but not that much.  There's really not that much back story before the weird stuff really starts to jump off.  You just gotta embrace it as part of the movie. 

I've already read like 20 something pages, and I can not freaking wait for this to come out. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

But I dunno if I can handle Will doin this yet.  I need to keep reading, see if I see it. 

Mr0, a big
pimp.gif
 to you good sir. 

I've already read like 20 something pages, and I can not freaking wait for this to come out. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

But I dunno if I can handle Will doin this yet.  I need to keep reading, see if I see it. 

Mr0, a big
pimp.gif
 to you good sir. 

Alright, got a couple votes put together for the 80's draft, and it was pretty comical honestly

1.  Noskey
2.  U of Nike
3.  CP
4.  Prime

2py0upv.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Ducks running %%%@ in here.
pimp.gif

244268d640a3b7128fb01bccc3457e996f41ff4a_r.gif
14xnn9k.jpg

Alright, got a couple votes put together for the 80's draft, and it was pretty comical honestly

1.  Noskey
2.  U of Nike
3.  CP
4.  Prime

2py0upv.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Ducks running %%%@ in here.
pimp.gif

244268d640a3b7128fb01bccc3457e996f41ff4a_r.gif
14xnn9k.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
i suck at these drafts, never placing in any of the top 3's. The sad thing is i actually thought i had a pretty damn good draft for the 80s.
Oh well. Still lots of fun tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
i suck at these drafts, never placing in any of the top 3's. The sad thing is i actually thought i had a pretty damn good draft for the 80s.
Oh well. Still lots of fun tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Maybe I'll give Scott Pilgrim another run... Wasn't really into it when I watched it originally. Never completely zoned in on it as I was doing other stuff while watching...

For you BluRay guys... Best Buy's trade-in program
eek.gif
I'm about to spend some cash.
30t6p3b.gif

Maybe I'll give Scott Pilgrim another run... Wasn't really into it when I watched it originally. Never completely zoned in on it as I was doing other stuff while watching...

For you BluRay guys... Best Buy's trade-in program
eek.gif
I'm about to spend some cash.
30t6p3b.gif

Trade-In

Trade ANY DVD in it's original case for a $5 coupon good on eligible BDs in-store. List of eligible Blus at the link above.

I see several on that list that I want... And I know damn well I've got several DVDs that I wouldn't get $5 worth of value anywhere else...

Trade-In

Trade ANY DVD in it's original case for a $5 coupon good on eligible BDs in-store. List of eligible Blus at the link above.

I see several on that list that I want... And I know damn well I've got several DVDs that I wouldn't get $5 worth of value anywhere else...

Back
Top Bottom