Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Dann that season finale for You :smh:

Joe getting away with all types of murders.

Ok I guess. Wouldn't have chose Ryan ****ing Reynolds to voice Pikachu of all characters. Especially being known as the voice of Deadpool.

The rated R version of this would be Pikachu investigating the murder of Ash Ketchum and Pikachu would be voiced by Al Pacino or Christopher Walken.

I've never seen any of the Toy Storys :blush:
You 6 or from a 4th world country?

Last edited:
Wildlife -6/8

This movie wrecked me. Jake and Carey were both great. Had no idea it was directed by Paul Dano either :lol:

I've never seen any of the Toy Storys :blush:

MmnIjQa.gif

Okja was fantastic.

Oh yea, I watched The Mummy yesterday. I loved it. I did think the Ending was a little like messed up because of how easy it was to thwart The Mummy Princess but other than that, I’d watch it again. In fact the rewatch ability is Super High. This is one of those films where I’d watch every time it was on.

Oh yea, Sofia Boutella is a bad batch man.
She kills every role she’s in.

Kingsman
Star Trek
Atomic Blonde

I can’t wait to see her in Hotel Artemis
She’s gotta be wrecking ish in that film.

watched kin. could have been much better. could have been a little worse. ending was stupid. effects were not bad. waste of carrie ****/8

I love the idea of Toy Story 4 playing around with the ideas of "what makes a toy?" and how the toys life comes to be in this universe. I'll trust if they're willing to go back to the Toy Story franchise, it's because they have a great story and idea to explore.

Just watched Searching...was pleasantly surprised. There is a bit of foreshadowing in the beginning but I doubt most people catch it. Overall I give it a 7/8. Definitely a good movie.

Back
Top Bottom