Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Right, Ska... Renner isn't picking up that character. He's a new character entirely.

OK, so this is an offshoot then.

So what does Jason Bourne have to do with the plot? What I'm getting at is... why call it Bourne anything if he's not even going to be a character anymore?

OK, so this is an offshoot then.

So what does Jason Bourne have to do with the plot? What I'm getting at is... why call it Bourne anything if he's not even going to be a character anymore?

Will continue with a storyline from the books, maybe? Take a unique turn and try to tie the stories together and bring Damon back later for a big collaboration movie?

I dunno. It'll be interesting.

Will continue with a storyline from the books, maybe? Take a unique turn and try to tie the stories together and bring Damon back later for a big collaboration movie?

I dunno. It'll be interesting.

Hmmm... I'd go for that.

The Bourne Collaboration
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

The Bourne Emergence?

The Bourne Resurrection
smokin.gif
eek.gif

No, really, that last one would be bad-a.
laugh.gif
They do 2 or 3 movies with that secret agency operating under the premise that Bourne finally and truly has been extinguished, be it through assuming a new, civilian identity, or thinking that he has been killed somewhere in those 2 or 3 movies, and then they hit us with The Bourne Resurrection.
smokin.gif

Hmmm... I'd go for that.

The Bourne Collaboration
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

The Bourne Emergence?

The Bourne Resurrection
smokin.gif
eek.gif

No, really, that last one would be bad-a.
laugh.gif
They do 2 or 3 movies with that secret agency operating under the premise that Bourne finally and truly has been extinguished, be it through assuming a new, civilian identity, or thinking that he has been killed somewhere in those 2 or 3 movies, and then they hit us with The Bourne Resurrection.
smokin.gif

Bourne resurection, only Bourne would be about Clint Eastwood's age by that time. 
laugh.gif

From what I understand, you can take 5 Tae Bo Workout DVDs in their original cases and get credit for them... It's ridiculous.
*faints* 

Bourne resurection, only Bourne would be about Clint Eastwood's age by that time. 
laugh.gif

From what I understand, you can take 5 Tae Bo Workout DVDs in their original cases and get credit for them... It's ridiculous.
*faints* 

I watched American Psycho for the first time last night...Movie was pretty sick...I was dying when he was chasing the broad down the hallway with a chainsaw 
roll.gif

I watched American Psycho for the first time last night...Movie was pretty sick...I was dying when he was chasing the broad down the hallway with a chainsaw 
roll.gif

The original idea was that Damon was going to have a minor role in the film and then it would focus totally on Renner who is " A BOURNE LIKE CHARACTER" who "LIVES IN THE SAME REALM" as Jason Bourne, that's how it was originally described.

Renner will not be Jason Bourne, but an offshoot.

Weisz will obviously play a love interest or agent.

But Legacy will no longer feature Damon, it's all about Renner.

The original idea was that Damon was going to have a minor role in the film and then it would focus totally on Renner who is " A BOURNE LIKE CHARACTER" who "LIVES IN THE SAME REALM" as Jason Bourne, that's how it was originally described.

Renner will not be Jason Bourne, but an offshoot.

Weisz will obviously play a love interest or agent.

But Legacy will no longer feature Damon, it's all about Renner.

Then I would expect to see a title along the lines of 'From Bourne to [Renner's character's name]', just for clarity's sake.

Am I the only one who feels like this? Like, does it make complete sense to everyone else to continue the saga w/ Bourne in the titles of this and future installments even though his character is, at best, a minor contributor?

Then I would expect to see a title along the lines of 'From Bourne to [Renner's character's name]', just for clarity's sake.

Am I the only one who feels like this? Like, does it make complete sense to everyone else to continue the saga w/ Bourne in the titles of this and future installments even though his character is, at best, a minor contributor?

Yea Kevin Renner got on the scene with Hurt Locker and when he followed it up with The Town, he is now close to house hold name...with Hawkeye film in the works, and then him also being in The Avengers and a slew of other films he is gonna be a big star for a while.

Ska...the title for this film has been set for a long time, doubt they change it...the familiarity of Bourne is there...it's gonna draw the crowd, they will just have to live with Renner and not Damon

Yea Kevin Renner got on the scene with Hurt Locker and when he followed it up with The Town, he is now close to house hold name...with Hawkeye film in the works, and then him also being in The Avengers and a slew of other films he is gonna be a big star for a while.

Ska...the title for this film has been set for a long time, doubt they change it...the familiarity of Bourne is there...it's gonna draw the crowd, they will just have to live with Renner and not Damon

I still remember Renner as Collin Farrell's partner in the movie 'SWAT'. Liked him then, still like him.

Anyone see Seymour-Hoffman in the movie 'Doubt'?

Fine print said 5 DVD's per visit, by the way.

I still remember Renner as Collin Farrell's partner in the movie 'SWAT'. Liked him then, still like him.

Anyone see Seymour-Hoffman in the movie 'Doubt'?

Fine print said 5 DVD's per visit, by the way.

5 DVD's = 25 bucks, Blu Ray's = 25 bucks, =
happy.gif

Come back an hour later, 5 move dvd's =, etc etc etc etc. 

Dirk, nice work with that link man.  Between that and the Django script, I'm in heaven right now. 

Wonderin......QT get that from Sukayi Western Django by any chance?  Seems awfully random that he picks that name for a movie within 2 years or whatever.  He had to get the idea from that I would think. 

I remember Renner from Swat as well, thought I was the only one that saw that movie. 
laugh.gif
  And having Bourne, with no Bourne, makes no God damn sense to me whatsoever.  But, we'll see.  I loved the Bourne franchise and premise, maybe they will deliver this time too. 

5 DVD's = 25 bucks, Blu Ray's = 25 bucks, =
happy.gif

Come back an hour later, 5 move dvd's =, etc etc etc etc. 

Dirk, nice work with that link man.  Between that and the Django script, I'm in heaven right now. 

Wonderin......QT get that from Sukayi Western Django by any chance?  Seems awfully random that he picks that name for a movie within 2 years or whatever.  He had to get the idea from that I would think. 

I remember Renner from Swat as well, thought I was the only one that saw that movie. 
laugh.gif
  And having Bourne, with no Bourne, makes no God damn sense to me whatsoever.  But, we'll see.  I loved the Bourne franchise and premise, maybe they will deliver this time too. 

Someone hook up the script... I must have skimmed over the part where someone found it.

Someone hook up the script... I must have skimmed over the part where someone found it.

Back
Top Bottom