Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

django-1966.jpg

It's from 1966. I def need to watch it sometime soon.

I was pretty cold on new Bourne, but I'll watch anything Rachel Weisz is in. Constant Gardener, Constantine, The Fountain...that chick 
smokin.gif

django-1966.jpg

It's from 1966. I def need to watch it sometime soon.

I was pretty cold on new Bourne, but I'll watch anything Rachel Weisz is in. Constant Gardener, Constantine, The Fountain...that chick 
smokin.gif

I've posted this trade-in program before in General and I'm sure it's probably been shown in this thread but just in case no one has seen this one here you go

I've posted this trade-in program before in General and I'm sure it's probably been shown in this thread but just in case no one has seen this one here you go

Originally Posted by JPZx

I still remember Renner as Collin Farrell's partner in the movie 'SWAT'. Liked him then, still like him.

Anyone see Seymour-Hoffman in the movie 'Doubt'?

One of my favorite movies. Loved "Doubt."

Hoffman, Adams and Streep give AMAZING performances

Originally Posted by JPZx

I still remember Renner as Collin Farrell's partner in the movie 'SWAT'. Liked him then, still like him.

Anyone see Seymour-Hoffman in the movie 'Doubt'?

One of my favorite movies. Loved "Doubt."

Hoffman, Adams and Streep give AMAZING performances

Thanks for the script fellas...

Hit up Best Buy today... Traded in Christmas Shoes, Hairspray, Dan In Real Life, Tristan and Isolde and Mr. Brooks and ended up buying Black Swan, the original Alice in Wonderland, Hoosiers and I, Robot for $35... And I got an XMen First Class movie cash worth $12 so basically $23 bucks for the BDs since I was seeing XMen anyways.

Not a bad deal there and I still have another coupon to burn if I decide to go back and pick up American Beauty after my next paycheck. Probably gonna wait awhile and see if they add any more titles... Plenty of DVDs I can still get rid of.

If yall decide to go, do yourselves a favor and print the movie list off their website and take it with you. They're real sneaky when they have stuff like this. Movies will be on the list and they won't advertise them in the store so you never see them.

Thanks for the script fellas...

Hit up Best Buy today... Traded in Christmas Shoes, Hairspray, Dan In Real Life, Tristan and Isolde and Mr. Brooks and ended up buying Black Swan, the original Alice in Wonderland, Hoosiers and I, Robot for $35... And I got an XMen First Class movie cash worth $12 so basically $23 bucks for the BDs since I was seeing XMen anyways.

Not a bad deal there and I still have another coupon to burn if I decide to go back and pick up American Beauty after my next paycheck. Probably gonna wait awhile and see if they add any more titles... Plenty of DVDs I can still get rid of.

If yall decide to go, do yourselves a favor and print the movie list off their website and take it with you. They're real sneaky when they have stuff like this. Movies will be on the list and they won't advertise them in the store so you never see them.

You may be able to, CP... I just wanted all those titles and didn't wanna trade 20 DVDs.
laugh.gif

It doesn't say in the fine print online that you can't. I'll read my actual coupon tomorrow and see what it says about using more than one on a single item.

You may be able to, CP... I just wanted all those titles and didn't wanna trade 20 DVDs.
laugh.gif

It doesn't say in the fine print online that you can't. I'll read my actual coupon tomorrow and see what it says about using more than one on a single item.

Ok, cool. I already had printed the list, then I noticed some of them are TEN bucks at Wal Mart right now. 300, Sherlock Holmes, Terminator Salvation, Eli, Clash of Titans.......no way those are ten bucks at BB. So I'm broke right about now.
laugh.gif

Ok, cool. I already had printed the list, then I noticed some of them are TEN bucks at Wal Mart right now. 300, Sherlock Holmes, Terminator Salvation, Eli, Clash of Titans.......no way those are ten bucks at BB. So I'm broke right about now.
laugh.gif

doubt is very underrated. probably because most of the critics liked the play better

quality movie

i didn't get into the bourne stuff. maybe i should give it another try. i like damon and stiles so that aint the problem

do any of your go to plays?

doubt is very underrated. probably because most of the critics liked the play better

quality movie

i didn't get into the bourne stuff. maybe i should give it another try. i like damon and stiles so that aint the problem

do any of your go to plays?

Doubt was a surprisingly great movie 
pimp.gif

Definitely hitting up BB tomorrow before class to try this DVD swap thing.

Doubt was a surprisingly great movie 
pimp.gif

Definitely hitting up BB tomorrow before class to try this DVD swap thing.

I found like 5 dvd's that have been given to me over the years that I haven't even opened yet. 
laugh.gif
  Those will turn into Black Swan. 

Then I have the Bourne movies, with Boondock Saints, and Miniority Report that I have already upgraded to Blu Ray, so those 5 will become The Social Network. 

Then I'm thinkin since I picked up all 4 Fast/Furious movies on Blu last month, I won't be needing those 4 DVD's anymore, nor the Matrix, think I can turn those into, The Next Three Days. 

And then maybe I can get rid of my LOTR trilogy along with a couple others to get Knight and Day on Blu. 

Then I can still pick up Clash of the Titans and Sherlock Holmes for $20 total

20 DVD's I don't need for 4 Blu Rays I don't have yet. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
  Dirk, nicely done with the heads up.  Thanks man. 

A total of 6 new Blu Rays that I don't yet have for a total of about 20 bucks. 
pimp.gif

I found like 5 dvd's that have been given to me over the years that I haven't even opened yet. 
laugh.gif
  Those will turn into Black Swan. 

Then I have the Bourne movies, with Boondock Saints, and Miniority Report that I have already upgraded to Blu Ray, so those 5 will become The Social Network. 

Then I'm thinkin since I picked up all 4 Fast/Furious movies on Blu last month, I won't be needing those 4 DVD's anymore, nor the Matrix, think I can turn those into, The Next Three Days. 

And then maybe I can get rid of my LOTR trilogy along with a couple others to get Knight and Day on Blu. 

Then I can still pick up Clash of the Titans and Sherlock Holmes for $20 total

20 DVD's I don't need for 4 Blu Rays I don't have yet. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
  Dirk, nicely done with the heads up.  Thanks man. 

A total of 6 new Blu Rays that I don't yet have for a total of about 20 bucks. 
pimp.gif

venom lyrix:
Trailer for the sleeper comedy of the year - "Horrible Bosses" - http://bit.ly/mC4E1D
bwahahahaha

"You want to explain to me why you were doing 61 in a 25?"
"I was drag racing."
"In a Prius?"
"I don't win a lot."

roll.gif
laugh.gif

"So my boss, who we are trying to kill, is dying in front of you, and you save his life?"
"Well it sounds bad when you put it like that."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom