Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

At this point, singer shouldn't be getting any work... He damn sure should be fired from the Red Sonja project...

To cleanse of the palate of that singer foolishness... Great story about Patton Oswalt & how he turned a vicious deplorable troll into a big fan.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/25/entertainment/patton-oswalt-michael-beatty/index.html
And that's the reality of trolls. Their lives are horrible so they go online spewing venom trying to take others down.

Saw 'Glass' yesterday. Wasn't as bad as the reviews are making it out to be. The pacing was just excruciating at times. I liked a lot of the connections with the first two films. Ending was ok but probably could have been executed a bit better. McAvoy bodied it. SLJ was great as well.

5.25/8
Want to see it, do I have to see the previous movies to understand it?

And that's the reality of trolls. Their lives are horrible so they go online spewing venom trying to take others down.
You're right... What's remarkable about this story is the empathy & compassion Oswald had for the POS. I wouldn't piss on dude if he was on fire but Oswald got the ball rolling & it sounds like he righted the ship for the troll POS.

I read the twist ending to the movie Serenity and I want to see that just because it's so ridiculous lol

Are we at the start of some weird trend where big-name actors start playing real serial killers? :lol: Making a Murderer and that new Bundy Netflix doc is strangely y’all’s favorite thing lately

Feels like it’s the time when that Leo/H.H. Holmes movie could actually get off the ground.

Are we at the start of some weird trend where big-name actors start playing real serial killers? :lol: Making a Murderer and that new Bundy Netflix doc is strangely y’all’s favorite thing lately

Feels like it’s the time when that Leo/H.H. Holmes movie could actually get off the ground.

I finished the Bundy Netflix doc last night. I really never knew about his whole trial and what came of it, so it was interesting to see the footage + hear all the tapes.

The Devil in the White City neeeeeeds to get going.

Watched Rampage this morning for some reason.

The most ridiculous film I've seen in some time. :lol:

Strange thing is I watched every minute of it.

It wasn't a bad film just wild.

I imagine this is what the F&F crowd enjoys.

The Favourite 6/8 - This one caught me off guard pretty good but I ended up enjoying it. Rachel Weisz is great. Olivia Colman made me laugh a lot. Yorgos Lanthimos is killing it with his last few films.

I'm not interested in a Ted Bundy film.

I'd feel some type of way if I was a family member of a Ted Bundy victim.

I wonder what his wife and daughter got to think about the film

Roma 6/8

Didn't hate it, but didn't love it. I thought it was beautifully shot at times, but IMO it took a bit of time to actually get going. Will most definitely win Best Foreign film, unsure about Best Picture.

Fermin foul as ****.

Having to see a stillborn, even as a prop..... gut wrenching.

Awesome. Song better win its Oscar. Gave me chills in the theaters.

I heard Simmons say during his podcast with Wesley Morris that Roma is the odds on favorite to win.

Anybody else looking forward to “I Am the Night” starting tomorrow? I’m not sure if I really want to see it or been brainwashed with all the commercials from watching NBA but it looks intriguing and the reviews look solid.

Back
Top Bottom