Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

venom lyrix:
Trailer for the sleeper comedy of the year - "Horrible Bosses" - http://bit.ly/mC4E1D
bwahahahaha

"You want to explain to me why you were doing 61 in a 25?"
"I was drag racing."
"In a Prius?"
"I don't win a lot."

roll.gif
laugh.gif

"So my boss, who we are trying to kill, is dying in front of you, and you save his life?"
"Well it sounds bad when you put it like that."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The fine print on the coupons doesn't rule out stacking the coupons, but there's been mixed reviews on whether or not the stores will actually let you do it..

Some will, some won't. So it just depends on your store.

The fine print on the coupons doesn't rule out stacking the coupons, but there's been mixed reviews on whether or not the stores will actually let you do it..

Some will, some won't. So it just depends on your store.

koolbarbone wrote:
So are we closing the door on the 70s draft?

If so, I'm very disappointed.
Nothing is "dead" just maybe delayed.  We need a 10th owner is all.  If we get one more, we can have a 70's draft, but it don't matter if we start it tomorrow or next week or next month.  I'm just waitin to hear from someone who wants in along with the 9 already established. 

koolbarbone wrote:
So are we closing the door on the 70s draft?

If so, I'm very disappointed.
Nothing is "dead" just maybe delayed.  We need a 10th owner is all.  If we get one more, we can have a 70's draft, but it don't matter if we start it tomorrow or next week or next month.  I'm just waitin to hear from someone who wants in along with the 9 already established. 

yeah i'm gonna start trying to go in the day time, last minute. they give you very reduced prices.

yeah i'm gonna start trying to go in the day time, last minute. they give you very reduced prices.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

venom lyrix:
Watts and Schreiber to star in Boxing drama - http://bit.ly/jQkmyA
bwahahahaha

"I was drag racing."
"In a Prius?"
"I don't win a lot."

roll.gif
laugh.gif

"So my boss, who we are trying to kill, is dying in front of you, and you save his life?"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

way to quote the wrong link ska

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

venom lyrix:
Watts and Schreiber to star in Boxing drama - http://bit.ly/jQkmyA
bwahahahaha

"I was drag racing."
"In a Prius?"
"I don't win a lot."

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

way to quote the wrong link ska

CP1708 wrote:
CP1708 wrote:

70's confirmed owners

Kool
Dub
Prime
Johnny
Noskey
CP
Shaun
U of Nike
LTB

Need at least 1 more. 

I'm still lookin for a 10th owner if we're going to get this 70's draft off the ground.  I'm thinkin Monday next week would be a good start date, but not if I don't get #10. 

We may be seein an old friend in here sometime soon.  Someone with a solid taste in movies.  

RyGuy45 wrote:
I'm down for 70s
BOOM.

pimp.gif

There it is.  Let's set the start date for Next Monday the 16th.  Everyone needs to see this and be ready.  I will set the draft order and draft board here shortly, give everyone the weekend to prepare.  Everyone on board with that? 

CP1708 wrote:
CP1708 wrote:

70's confirmed owners

Kool
Dub
Prime
Johnny
Noskey
CP
Shaun
U of Nike
LTB

Need at least 1 more. 

I'm still lookin for a 10th owner if we're going to get this 70's draft off the ground.  I'm thinkin Monday next week would be a good start date, but not if I don't get #10. 

We may be seein an old friend in here sometime soon.  Someone with a solid taste in movies.  

RyGuy45 wrote:
I'm down for 70s
BOOM.

pimp.gif

There it is.  Let's set the start date for Next Monday the 16th.  Everyone needs to see this and be ready.  I will set the draft order and draft board here shortly, give everyone the weekend to prepare.  Everyone on board with that? 

There were 10 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. LTB
  2. U of Nike
  3. CP
  4. Johnny
  5. Kool
  6. Dub
  7. RyGuy
  8. Shaun
  9. Prime
  10. Noskey
Timestamp: 2011-05-12 20:26:06 UTC

Draft order for the 70's.  Do your homework accordingly.  I will set up the draft board here in a few minutes. 

There were 10 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. LTB
  2. U of Nike
  3. CP
  4. Johnny
  5. Kool
  6. Dub
  7. RyGuy
  8. Shaun
  9. Prime
  10. Noskey
Timestamp: 2011-05-12 20:26:06 UTC

Draft order for the 70's.  Do your homework accordingly.  I will set up the draft board here in a few minutes. 

Back
Top Bottom