Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by DubA169

can someone tell me if i should watch fringe?

you should watch fringe. 
laugh.gif

I got a kinda hard time recommending the first season, but the 2nd one is great, and the 3rd was Lost good for at least the first half.

if you're gonna catch up...follow this http://liztellsfrank.com/2011/02/09/fringe-season-one-the-skip-itwatch-it-guide/

I liked the 1st season of Fringe, then just stopped watching 
ohwell.gif

And Best Buy only gave me $5 towards each BluRay
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Ended up getting Black Swan and Kick A'ss for 30 total.

Last in the draft
sick.gif
tired.gif

I liked the 1st season of Fringe, then just stopped watching 
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Last in the draft
sick.gif
tired.gif

I'm scared to even try to tackle Lost at this point.

And Noskey with the last pick
pimp.gif

That's what he gets for selling his soul for a first place finish.

I'm scared to even try to tackle Lost at this point.

And Noskey with the last pick
pimp.gif

That's what he gets for selling his soul for a first place finish.

Noskey wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Which one did you go too?  I'm gonna see if I can try and find the one that will take 5 towards one single film if I can.  I work pretty close to the new one off Tualatin/Sherwood/I-5, and there's the one over by Wash Square.  Is that the one you hit? 

Noskey wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Which one did you go too?  I'm gonna see if I can try and find the one that will take 5 towards one single film if I can.  I work pretty close to the new one off Tualatin/Sherwood/I-5, and there's the one over by Wash Square.  Is that the one you hit? 

Originally Posted by Noskey

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Did you go to the one in Springfield? I *+@%!## hate that Best Buy. Remember when they had the PS3 Blu-Ray deal... like, Planet Earth + some movies if you bought it? Yeah, they said they didn't have to honor the deal because it's "store by store" or some crap. I ended up having to go to Salem for it.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Did you go to the one in Springfield? I *+@%!## hate that Best Buy. Remember when they had the PS3 Blu-Ray deal... like, Planet Earth + some movies if you bought it? Yeah, they said they didn't have to honor the deal because it's "store by store" or some crap. I ended up having to go to Salem for it.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^ Damn what a terrible store
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
And nah, I dont live down there. I live outside Portland still.

CP, I went to the Tualatin BB. They're always #@%%% there
30t6p3b.gif
If you decide to hit up Wash. Square you think you could let me know if they take 5DVDs for 1BR?

^ Damn what a terrible store
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
And nah, I dont live down there. I live outside Portland still.

CP, I went to the Tualatin BB. They're always #@%%% there
30t6p3b.gif
If you decide to hit up Wash. Square you think you could let me know if they take 5DVDs for 1BR?

Yeah I just called the one in Tualatin and also the one in Salem, both of them told me just one trade in per Blu.  I don't know the number to the Wash SQ one.  Cedar Hills will probably tell me the same thing, and I really don't feel like drivin all the way out there, nor Tanasbourne

Man, @#$%^& up my whole weekend here. 
laugh.gif
  Screw you Dirk, this deal sucks. 
roll.gif

Luckily, as I was mentioning it to a friend here at work, dude offered to pay me cash for 3 of my movies.  Better than nothin I guess. 

Yeah I just called the one in Tualatin and also the one in Salem, both of them told me just one trade in per Blu.  I don't know the number to the Wash SQ one.  Cedar Hills will probably tell me the same thing, and I really don't feel like drivin all the way out there, nor Tanasbourne

Man, @#$%^& up my whole weekend here. 
laugh.gif
  Screw you Dirk, this deal sucks. 
roll.gif

Luckily, as I was mentioning it to a friend here at work, dude offered to pay me cash for 3 of my movies.  Better than nothin I guess. 

johnny dont like lost if you like good endings, logic, and a cohesive plot

or at least watch it all except the last season. it makes the sopranos ending look like the greatest thinsg ever made

johnny dont like lost if you like good endings, logic, and a cohesive plot

or at least watch it all except the last season. it makes the sopranos ending look like the greatest thinsg ever made

That's my thing with Lost, like I could abandon one of those 3, hell maybe even 2, but all 3? What the hell am I watching then
laugh.gif

That's my thing with Lost, like I could abandon one of those 3, hell maybe even 2, but all 3? What the hell am I watching then
laugh.gif

Lost is like Rat Race. Great for almost all of it, then a random *%*#$$ Smashmouth concert to end it...*%*#$$ *%*#$$ *%*#$$ concert. Scientists in a fusion band bad.
30t6p3b.gif

Lost is like Rat Race. Great for almost all of it, then a random *%*#$$ Smashmouth concert to end it...*%*#$$ *%*#$$ *%*#$$ concert. Scientists in a fusion band bad.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

30t6p3b.gif
I'm glad I watched 24 instead.

Back
Top Bottom