Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Lost is like Rat Race. Great for almost all of it, then a random *%*#$$ Smashmouth concert to end it...*%*#$$ *%*#$$ *%*#$$ concert. Scientists in a fusion band bad.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm glad I watched 24 instead.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Lost is like Rat Race. Great for almost all of it, then a random *%*#$$ Smashmouth concert to end it...*%*#$$ *%*#$$ *%*#$$ concert. Scientists in a fusion band bad.
30t6p3b.gif
Co-sign. All 9 seasons of 24 were entertaining as hell, even the ones that were let-downs. 
pimp.gif

I didn't watch a single episode of Lost and judging by everyones reaction to the finale, i'm glad I didn't. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

30t6p3b.gif
Co-sign. All 9 seasons of 24 were entertaining as hell, even the ones that were let-downs. 
pimp.gif

I didn't watch a single episode of Lost and judging by everyones reaction to the finale, i'm glad I didn't. 
laugh.gif

Finally got around to seeing Source Code. Solid flick, but I had some qualms regarding the end.
I also saw Laura last night. Gene Tierney was a fox, but IMO, the story was somewhat disappointing. I may have just been expecting too much from it though.

Finally got around to seeing Source Code. Solid flick, but I had some qualms regarding the end.
I also saw Laura last night. Gene Tierney was a fox, but IMO, the story was somewhat disappointing. I may have just been expecting too much from it though.

Watched Hall Pass last night, and I was quite surprised. 

Tell ya what, it's a pretty interesting movie to watch with the wife, that's for sure. 
laugh.gif
  Farrelly's haven't done anything I liked in years, but they did a good job with this one. 

Watched Hall Pass last night, and I was quite surprised. 

Tell ya what, it's a pretty interesting movie to watch with the wife, that's for sure. 
laugh.gif
  Farrelly's haven't done anything I liked in years, but they did a good job with this one. 

Alright, finally watching Pulp Fiction. This s@*$ is effing awesome.

I just got past the part where Bruce Willis & that black dude were at the basement of the rapist's shop.

"You ok?"
"I'm far from effing ok."

laugh.gif
roll.gif
I don't know why that cracked me up, but it did. A ton of lines like that have cracked me up.

Didn't expect Travolta to get shot up, though. I mean, I know I've never seen the movie, but it's been out so long I've heard all kinds of things about it. Never knew Travolta's character doesn't make it.

The very beginning. "This... is a tasty burger."
laugh.gif

And as I'm typing this... "So pretty please, w/ sugar on top... clean the effing car."

laugh.gif

Alright, finally watching Pulp Fiction. This s@*$ is effing awesome.

I just got past the part where Bruce Willis & that black dude were at the basement of the rapist's shop.

"You ok?"
"I'm far from effing ok."

laugh.gif
roll.gif
I don't know why that cracked me up, but it did. A ton of lines like that have cracked me up.

Didn't expect Travolta to get shot up, though. I mean, I know I've never seen the movie, but it's been out so long I've heard all kinds of things about it. Never knew Travolta's character doesn't make it.

The very beginning. "This... is a tasty burger."
laugh.gif

And as I'm typing this... "So pretty please, w/ sugar on top... clean the effing car."

laugh.gif

Ska, the Travolta getting shot up part is EXACTLY why we couldn't really say anything to you without giving stuff away.  Lotta landmines to work thru in discussing the film, while not giving anything away. 

Glad you are getting to see it finally, and may I suggest, a repeat viewing to further take it all in? Catch things you might have missed the first time around. 

Oh and, you're welcome. 
wink.gif
pimp.gif

"Oh well allow me to retort" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ska, the Travolta getting shot up part is EXACTLY why we couldn't really say anything to you without giving stuff away.  Lotta landmines to work thru in discussing the film, while not giving anything away. 

Glad you are getting to see it finally, and may I suggest, a repeat viewing to further take it all in? Catch things you might have missed the first time around. 

Oh and, you're welcome. 
wink.gif
pimp.gif

"Oh well allow me to retort" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No, I'm definitely watching it again. I've got it DVRed, and I don't intend on deleting it for a hot minute. Probably watch it again next week.

YYYOOOOOO!!!!!! Vincent and Jules are in the burger joint that was getting robbed in the beginning of the damn movie. bwahahahaha It's going dooowwwnnn!!!

No, I'm definitely watching it again. I've got it DVRed, and I don't intend on deleting it for a hot minute. Probably watch it again next week.

YYYOOOOOO!!!!!! Vincent and Jules are in the burger joint that was getting robbed in the beginning of the damn movie. bwahahahaha It's going dooowwwnnn!!!

Oh snap, didn't realize that diner scene was the last scene. That definitely didn't go the way I thought it would.
laugh.gif

Great movie. Worth the hype.
smokin.gif

Oh snap, didn't realize that diner scene was the last scene. That definitely didn't go the way I thought it would.
laugh.gif

Great movie. Worth the hype.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom