Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Alright, finally watching Pulp Fiction. This s@*$ is effing awesome.
pimp.gif

Movie kicks so much $+% it's unbelievable.

Glad you gave it a run and it lived up...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Alright, finally watching Pulp Fiction. This s@*$ is effing awesome.
pimp.gif

Movie kicks so much $+% it's unbelievable.

Glad you gave it a run and it lived up...

so ska finally watched pulp fiction hahahaha

that's what we were talking about the unique structure and use of time. it's impossible to explain without ruining the movie

so ska finally watched pulp fiction hahahaha

that's what we were talking about the unique structure and use of time. it's impossible to explain without ruining the movie

So I've picked up 12 Blu Rays in 3 days......I need an intervention.
laugh.gif
Checkin out Love and Other Drugs right now, pretty good so far.

So I've picked up 12 Blu Rays in 3 days......I need an intervention.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
In the last two weeks I've bought about that many, CP...

Went on a Disney rampage and bought Toy Story 1 and 2 (already had 3), Ratatouille, Wall-E, Monsters Inc, Fantasia and Pinocchio, plus original Alice in Wonderland and all three Pirates flicks..
30t6p3b.gif
Gonna end up buying American Beauty and Gladiator during the Best Buy deal, too.

laugh.gif
In the last two weeks I've bought about that many, CP...

Went on a Disney rampage and bought Toy Story 1 and 2 (already had 3), Ratatouille, Wall-E, Monsters Inc, Fantasia and Pinocchio, plus original Alice in Wonderland and all three Pirates flicks..
30t6p3b.gif
Gonna end up buying American Beauty and Gladiator during the Best Buy deal, too.

Originally Posted by CP1708

You and I and everyone else knows there's only 2 reasons that it's pretty good. Anne
devil.gif

You and I and everyone else knows there's only 2 reasons that it's pretty good. Anne
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

devil.gif

Yup. Ain't even gonna lie...I lost it at that Parkinson's convention. !@@@ ties.

Originally Posted by Noskey

devil.gif

Yup. Ain't even gonna lie...I lost it at that Parkinson's convention. !@@@ ties.

Watched Harry Brown the other day....revenge flick, and I thought it was very entertaining. Ben Drew, who played Noel Winters, stole the show....

Watched Harry Brown the other day....revenge flick, and I thought it was very entertaining. Ben Drew, who played Noel Winters, stole the show....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I wanted to see this flick after I saw the previews for the first time, but then it just slipped outta my head. I'll have to look out for it on tv or something.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I wanted to see this flick after I saw the previews for the first time, but then it just slipped outta my head. I'll have to look out for it on tv or something.

Back
Top Bottom