Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Bridesmaids was outrageous.

I liked it a lot.

I really liked the first 45 minutes then the movie SUCKED the big one.

Kristen Wiig, In my opinion, right now is the best and funniest female actress in Hollywood. That being said besides her and Melissa McCarthy, nothing stood out.

My review of "Bridesmaids" - http://bit.ly/kufN0c

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Bridesmaids was outrageous.

I liked it a lot.

I really liked the first 45 minutes then the movie SUCKED the big one.

Kristen Wiig, In my opinion, right now is the best and funniest female actress in Hollywood. That being said besides her and Melissa McCarthy, nothing stood out.

My review of "Bridesmaids" - http://bit.ly/kufN0c

Love and Other Drugs was alright, but Anne wasn't really all that hot in this one.  They made her sorta homely honestly. 
frown.gif
  I appreciate the fact that she enjoys taking her clothes off alot, but I feel it woulda been much better if she looked like she did in Devil Wears Prada, her prime if you will.  But eh, movie was like a 5 or 6. 

Re-watched the Next Three Days with the wife, she liked it as I did, but her complaint was the exact same as mine.  She felt like Crowe not even bothering to take a peek at ol Olivia Wilde while his wife is in prison was just a tad "full of @#$%" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I sat there noddin my head. 

Alright, I'll get hold of LTB here in a few, here's round 1 lineup.  Ry, you have a handle on what you're doin?  If you need anything, let me know.

Round 1
LTB
U of Nike
CP1708
Johnny
Kool
Dub
RyGuy
Shaun
Prime
Noskey

Love and Other Drugs was alright, but Anne wasn't really all that hot in this one.  They made her sorta homely honestly. 
frown.gif
  I appreciate the fact that she enjoys taking her clothes off alot, but I feel it woulda been much better if she looked like she did in Devil Wears Prada, her prime if you will.  But eh, movie was like a 5 or 6. 

Re-watched the Next Three Days with the wife, she liked it as I did, but her complaint was the exact same as mine.  She felt like Crowe not even bothering to take a peek at ol Olivia Wilde while his wife is in prison was just a tad "full of @#$%" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I sat there noddin my head. 

Alright, I'll get hold of LTB here in a few, here's round 1 lineup.  Ry, you have a handle on what you're doin?  If you need anything, let me know.

Round 1
LTB
U of Nike
CP1708
Johnny
Kool
Dub
RyGuy
Shaun
Prime
Noskey

You might as well fill out the first two picks now....just flip them depending which one LTB wants
laugh.gif

You might as well fill out the first two picks now....just flip them depending which one LTB wants
laugh.gif

Yeah I think Im good although are there ground rules? Aka you have to pick from only one genre, etc. Or we just pickin anything we want each round.

Yeah I think Im good although are there ground rules? Aka you have to pick from only one genre, etc. Or we just pickin anything we want each round.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Your strategy.  You can fill your 2 utility picks with your first two picks if you want, it's up to you.  Just like a football fantasy draft, wanna take a kicker in round 1, you certainly can, it just wouldn't be wise obviously. 
laugh.gif

Also, when you pick a movie, tell me where you want it slotted.  Drama/Crime/Utility, etc.  You can switch a movie later if you want, this is more so I can place them correctly on the draft board so people can see who has what as we go along. 

I will update the board as much as I can, sometimes it takes me a little bit to get to it.  We can usually knock out about 2 rounds in a day, sometimes we get to a third, sometimes we can't get thru 1.  Depends on all of us really.  Just keep an eye for the people who draft before you so you know when to be around, I can't really update the thread title so I either PM folks or track them down to get picks in. 

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Your strategy.  You can fill your 2 utility picks with your first two picks if you want, it's up to you.  Just like a football fantasy draft, wanna take a kicker in round 1, you certainly can, it just wouldn't be wise obviously. 
laugh.gif

Also, when you pick a movie, tell me where you want it slotted.  Drama/Crime/Utility, etc.  You can switch a movie later if you want, this is more so I can place them correctly on the draft board so people can see who has what as we go along. 

I will update the board as much as I can, sometimes it takes me a little bit to get to it.  We can usually knock out about 2 rounds in a day, sometimes we get to a third, sometimes we can't get thru 1.  Depends on all of us really.  Just keep an eye for the people who draft before you so you know when to be around, I can't really update the thread title so I either PM folks or track them down to get picks in. 

i'm gonna wing it this time. did a good amount of research on the 90's one. there are so many elite movies this time around i feel like i know many more by name already

i'm gonna wing it this time. did a good amount of research on the 90's one. there are so many elite movies this time around i feel like i know many more by name already

Originally Posted by jrp44

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 first draft where it's basically a unanimous 1, 2 punch. 

I'll keep it simple and go with the 1st. 

the-godfather.jpg

Crime.

Originally Posted by jrp44

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 first draft where it's basically a unanimous 1, 2 punch. 

I'll keep it simple and go with the 1st. 

the-godfather.jpg

Crime.

I don't even need Chester to make his pick, I might as well already enter it in. 
30t6p3b.gif

"I find your lack of faith disturbing......"

I don't even need Chester to make his pick, I might as well already enter it in. 
30t6p3b.gif

"I find your lack of faith disturbing......"

Back
Top Bottom