Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I keep thinking of I Am Mother

I got to put my thoughts on here:

Early in the movie Mother asked Daughter 'If you were the doctor and you could kill yourself to save the life of five others' Daughter said 'It depends on who they are. Are they good people? What value do they contribute to society? I don't wanna give up my life if they are murderers or thieves.'

Mother responded 'You don't believe that the life of a human being have intrinsic value?'

Daughter said 'Last month when you was teaching me Kant yes. But this month I'm thinking no.'

Just occurred to me that was a pivotal question for Daughter.

Mother would've offed her and started over if she had given any other answer.

th

robtoofresco robtoofresco glad you enjoyed Snowpiercer.

Movie surprised the hell outta me. Thought the whole thing was gonna be like the pooor rear of the train. Couldn’t believe what it turned into. Got folks dining on the finest sushi with the personal chefs :lol:

Also this part had me shook. Was not expecting it AT ALL

Train had sauna rooms and a club area. :lol:

The characters were wild in this. Tropes you’d expect weren’t done. Real dog eat dog world. Captain America saw his ace about to get it, took 1 second to make a choice and decided to keep it moving. :lol:

Anna was great. First 15-20 minutes had me all kinna pissed off, then it suddenly turned, found the groove and went off.

All 4 leads were solid and that restaurant scene is :wow:

Black Widow
Red Sparrow
Atomic Blonde
Anna
Alias.....

There must really be something to that era KGB.

6.7/8

Movie thread fam, you guys have to check out Euphoria.

Thought the show wouldn’t really be for me from the previews but in technical terms of filmmaking, this show is the goods so far.

Good combination of style and substance 2 episodes in.

I'm going to get in these 3 eps of Euphoria after this Crazy *** Show BIG LITTLE LIARS]

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This show never ceases to amaze me.
It seems so far fetched, but I know this ish happens often.
Renata is a one hundred percent LUNE.
Certified.

Man Euphoria is spinning.

They killed it with this.
I see Zendaya is a real one.

This ain’t your afternoon DISNEY show.
Show is winning all kind of Awards.

It won’t be good past Season1 though.
When Real Hollywood gets ahold of it, they’re going to destroy it.
In the meantime, let’s gettit.

Los Espookys is a digestable 30 min watch if you're into ironic, deadpan comedy.

I don't foresee it ever blowing up if it makes it past this first season but I can see it becoming a cult classic a la Flight of the Concords (which I never was a fan of).

Nothing is too far. If you know, you know...

Yup I needed this. What was this like a super cut of the entire first season?

Stephen just had his choice of switching between Kristin and LC from what I remember, that was the rising action and falling action :lol: ... I remember watching MTV Spring Break in like 2005 or 2006 and Stephen was co-host with the lead singer of All Americans Rejects. :rofl:

AND NOT THE TALEN SIGHTING. That name.

Yoooo is that Sloan's step mom that E smashed on the cover :wow:

She was in The OC :wow:

Yeah, she also might just sleep with her daughter’s ex, who is in HS at the time, in the OC. :lol: Of course no spoilers, that can’t be real anyway

Anna was great. First 15-20 minutes had me all kinna pissed off, then it suddenly turned, found the groove and went off.

All 4 leads were solid and that restaurant scene is :wow:

Black Widow
Red Sparrow
Atomic Blonde
Anna
Alias.....

There must really be something to that era KGB.

6.7/8

We know the real reason Luc Besson made that movie is to see which new young Russian model he can get his hands on

Back
Top Bottom