Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Toy Story 4 7/8

Saw it Friday night. Granted it was 9PM, but not one kid in the theater from what I recall.

I really enjoyed it. I thought the story was very 'fair' and thought out in the sense that it didn't feel at all forced. I laughed way more than I expected to. My only gripe was the fact that the gang wasn't in it as much as I would have liked; Rex, Mr. Potato Head, etc. They had their moments, but I could have used more of them, and less of Ducky & Bunny to be quite honest.

Personal ranking: 1, 3, 4, 2.

Surely this has to be the final installment, right? All the feels when Woody opted to stay behind :blush:

I just watched "shot caller"

3.496 out of 8.

I'm a harsh critic
Gah damn. :lol:

What didn’t you like about it?

This looks good.

Read a little about RTB not too long ago. Going to see if there are any docs about him.
There’s already a movie on him that came out recently on Netflix if you haven’t seen it yet.

The Outlaw King w/ Chris Pine & Quiksilver MCU version.

It was cool.

Abyss 8/8. K drama on Netflix.

I'm in love with Park Bo Young. I never thought my number one celeb crush would be a foreign movie star but here we are :lol: I'd wife on sight. I'd speak only korean for the rest of my life for this chick (I can't speak a lick of Korean)

Master Zik Master Zik You hear anything about ‘Years and Years’?

I literally just saw it pop up on my HBO GO account tonight. Looks to be a miniseries co-produced with BBC.

Emma Thompson and our boy The Creature :pimp: are in it.

Master Zik Master Zik You hear anything about ‘Years and Years’?

I literally just saw it pop up on my HBO GO account tonight. Looks to be a miniseries co-produced with BBC.

Emma Thompson and our boy The Creature :pimp: are in it.
Ive only seen the promos on HBO. I'm slightly interested. Think its a limited series. Its a teamup with BBC so the entire series is already out there.

Think it premiered Monday. I didnt catch it.

The Old Man & The Gun - 6/8

Probably the most anticlimactic bank robber movie I’ve ever seen but I don’t mean that in a bad way. Just, it’s a senior citizen robbing banks with a smile and charm. :lol:

Consistent pacing throughout. Dude really just liked the rush of robbing banks. Wild this dude was real and escaped captivity so many times. :lol:

Pretty fitting movie symbolically for Robert Redford to ride into the sunset with as his swan song.

Music docs are some of my favorites. Watching one about Bob Marley on Netflix - “Who Shot the Sheriff: A Bob Marley Story”. 6.8/8.

Booksmart 5/8

Could have been better, but I did laugh at times. I just think it tried too hard to be the female-Superbad. I will say though, some of the shots were very cool. Props to Olivia Wilde in her directorial debut.

Even though Child's Play was 88. :wow:

65591483_1332743263547409_6219773893477924864_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom