Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Last couple movies that made me bust up laughing in theaters was Pineapple Express and The Hangover. It also helps that I was fried out my mind for the former. :lol:

Borat legit made me laugh hysterically out loud in the theater. I literally had tears in my eyes :lol:

That might have been the only time I’ve laughed that hard in my life. I didn’t laugh that hard during the Hangover but my sister was with me for that one and she was falling out of her seat laughing.

Haven’t been any gut busting comedies too recently. Game night was close to that for me as the most recent

Laugh out loud theater experiences that I can recall:

Shaun of the Dead (I was high for this too)
Happy Gilmore (that type of comedy was perfect for someone in elementary school)
Knocked Up

This is the End definitely takes the cake though. Still one of my favorite comedies.

Liar Liar, Me Myself and Irene, Wedding Crashers all had me laughing my *** off in theaters.

Happy Gilmore, 40 Year Old Virgin and Borat both did that for me thru home video.

Borat and Superbad had me laughing pretty hard. Hot Rod was so dumb but got me too :lol:
Pineapple Express and Step Brothers as well.

All of these had me gut laughing;

Hot Rod
MacGruber
Waiting
Superbad
Dodgeball
Pineapple Express
Austin Powers
Zoolander
Step Brothers
The Hangover

Liar Liar, Me Myself and Irene, Wedding Crashers all had me laughing my *** off in theaters.

Happy Gilmore, 40 Year Old Virgin and Borat both did that for me thru home video.

Forgot about Wedding Crashers. Definitely gotta add that to the list.

Is Ballers worth starting? Just saw Russell Brand was in the last season, and I know he’s polarizing but I’ve been a big fan since Forgetting Sarah Marshall. :lol: Also John David Washington is in it.

The Rock on a TV show seems like something television doesn’t deserve so I feel like I should give it a shot, but I’ve heard some complaints of it being cheesy in totality.

it gets corny. dont bother starting.

Who remembers this FX show from a couple of years ago starring Tom Hardy?

p13512473_b_v8_aa.jpg

It was renewed for a second season in April 2017, hasn't come out yet. This month it came out that the creators and FX had talked about continuing to plan on making a second season or third season soon, or not at all. Their talks have involved Hardy not being the main focus of the show, but involved.

Who would like that? :lol: I mean, if he's not the main focus of the show... I uh... (I never finished the first season fwiw)

Who remembers this FX show from a couple of years ago starring Tom Hardy?

p13512473_b_v8_aa.jpg

It was renewed for a second season in April 2017, hasn't come out yet. This month it came out that the creators and FX had talked about continuing to plan on making a second season or third season soon, or not at all. Their talks have involved Hardy not being the main focus of the show, but involved.

Who would like that? :lol: I mean, if he's not the main focus of the show... I uh... (I never finished the first season fwiw)
S1 was dope. I never forgot about the show especially any time Hardy was in some movie.

I have no clue how they'd continue the show with his character not being the focus. Season basically ended on following his journey.

So kind of a funny coincidence: after deciding last Saturday to watch Tombstone again, today I exchanged pleasantries with Sam Elliot at a pet supply store in Malibu. Voice and mustache exactly as they appear/sound on screen. Seems like a real nice guy

So kind of a funny coincidence: after deciding last Saturday to watch Tombstone again, today I exchanged pleasantries with Sam Elliot at a pet supply store in Malibu. Voice and mustache exactly as they appear/sound on screen. Seems like a real nice guy

Super nice guy and really cool too. He used to own a ranch in the same town as me and he was always at the feed store getting supplies. I talked to him like he was just a regular guy quite a few times. Always willing to talk about anything really.

I bet he’s never made an enemy in his entire life. Probably coulda been a good politician back in the day. Not in this day and age.

Super nice guy and really cool too. He used to own a ranch in the same town as me and he was always at the feed store getting supplies. I talked to him like he was just a regular guy quite a few times. Always willing to talk about anything really.

I bet he’s never made an enemy in his entire life. Probably coulda been a good politician back in the day. Not in this day and age.

Exactly how he was today. Rolled in driving a basic, well used truck. Did his shopping like just any other guy and was super polite to the shop staff. Wished me a good day on his way out.

The feed shop where I was today is right on PCH in Malibu and is one of the only places on the Westside of LA that carries supplies for horses and other farm-type animals. So, it’s a pretty popular spot. I know the people who work there well since we’re regulars. After Sam left, they said not all their celebrity customers are that nice. At all. Didn’t name any names though for celebs who have been difficult. I’m going to work on getting that info out of them. LOL.

Pretty disappointed to learn the new Netflix show “Wu Assassins” has nothing to do with Wu-Tang Clan...

Digging this new show on cinemax, Jett

Carla Gugino is forever fine :evil:

Got my boy Giancarlo in this as well :pimp:

Couple eps in and this is like Sneak Pete meets Ocean's 11 just with Carla :pimp:

Gotta give Gutierrez props cuz the feel and style of each episode feels like it was directed bt Steven Soderbergh.

Last edited:
Just watched Taxi for the first time.

So much.....

2019s mase shooter over 40 years ago.

This world is so sexually oppressed.

Let these younger let out the poison!

Anyway......

Young Harvey Keitel lol.

8/10

I can see why this was big when it was but I'm good if I never see it again.

I heard the final cut was remade in 4k. Crazy.

The movie was already beautiful, must be beyind stunning now

Back
Top Bottom