Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

All in for matrix 4. Only because Keanu. Moss looking too old to be outchea wearing tight leather and doing roundhouse kicks tho.

Fishburn not confirmed?

Sextuplets was pretty bad but not unwatchable. Some okay 1 liners mixed in with some obvious cringe. I’d give it a solid 4/8.

This movie would have been pretty good in 1992 probably. Or if it was a series of skits on Mad Tv or something.
Yeah I didn't want to gouge my eyes out. Like you know it's corny and campy but not overly like you would expect from a Marlon film.

D1D22221-FE86-45E8-B643-98A9EF0EDE40.png

This isn’t great...

I woke up from a nap to these two things. I knew I was in the Twilight zone/darkest timeline :smh:

I still haven't watched The Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions.
Why?

Ready or Not ... 91% on RT, 88% Audience. :wow:

And I had the nerve to think that Adam Brody was just collecting a paycheck on this one. I still believe in Brody(!)

MV5BYzBkMzAyMDUtZTFkZS00OWUyLTgwM2ItNGI3MTQ5NzA3NTVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

This film wasn’t on my radar AT ALL until this review popped up on my alerts. I was all-in after the first paragraph

https://www.gq.com/story/ready-or-not-review/amp

The trailer for Ready or Not promises a deeply guilty pleasure of a movie: heavy on blood, laughs, and homages to previous, similar horrors. So when I sat down ready for a fun but unambitious good time at the movies, I got that, and so much more. Ready or Notisn't a guilty pleasure; it's not a low-stakes horror-comedy. It's a lovingly-crafted genre film with flawless performances and true care taken in every morbid, hilarious detail.

Ready or Not ... 91% on RT, 88% Audience. :wow:

And I had the nerve to think that Adam Brody was just collecting a paycheck on this one. I still believe in Brody(!)

MV5BYzBkMzAyMDUtZTFkZS00OWUyLTgwM2ItNGI3MTQ5NzA3NTVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
Didnt think much of it either in terms of must see. Just something fun to watch.

Master Zik Master Zik

Did you ever get to watch The Pacific?

I know you told me you saw BoB.
That was a long time ago.

But yeah, right after I watched Band of Brothers like the next weekend I binged the Pacific. Posts about it are deep in this thread. I liked it but it wasn't as a complete and as good story as BoB.

Ready or Not - 6.5/8

When it comes to being a horror/comedy, it’s definitely more on the comedy side but still a very fun and enjoyable movie experience. Samara was great as the lead, funny, sweet, and badass at the same time. Adam Brody was his usual delightful self, dude seriously needs to be in more stuff. The ending was satisfying and I hope this does well in the box office.

Back
Top Bottom