Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

If you've got a Blockbuster by you, they've got their used BDs on a 5 for $20 deal that started today...

Some have awesome selection, some aren't so good... So it's hit or miss, but worth checking out. I went blind buy on 5 movies, but at $4 each, it's worth it.

If you've got a Blockbuster by you, they've got their used BDs on a 5 for $20 deal that started today...

Some have awesome selection, some aren't so good... So it's hit or miss, but worth checking out. I went blind buy on 5 movies, but at $4 each, it's worth it.

Dirk, look man, why don't I just give you my debit card/checkbook, ok?  It would be much easier.  Stop giving me these damn ideas damn it.  Gonna get my @#$ divorced. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dirk, look man, why don't I just give you my debit card/checkbook, ok?  It would be much easier.  Stop giving me these damn ideas damn it.  Gonna get my @#$ divorced. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 You said the wife is a sucker for Disney, right? Tell her there's a sweet deal on Disney Movie Club where she can get just about any 9 Disney movies for $90... Give a little, get a little... Am I right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 You said the wife is a sucker for Disney, right? Tell her there's a sweet deal on Disney Movie Club where she can get just about any 9 Disney movies for $90... Give a little, get a little... Am I right?
laugh.gif

Aye, it rains alot in Oregon, but it don't rain money bro. 
laugh.gif
  If I tell her about that Disney deal, it's spent.  I know it.  I think Ima just have to keep that to myself for a bit. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

*Goes to google disney movie club* 
tired.gif
roll.gif

Aye, it rains alot in Oregon, but it don't rain money bro. 
laugh.gif
  If I tell her about that Disney deal, it's spent.  I know it.  I think Ima just have to keep that to myself for a bit. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

*Goes to google disney movie club* 
tired.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Disney Deal

Everything you'll need to know.
Yeah, I'm checkin it out.  Printing out all the info so I can waste another $90. 

I hate you. 

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And if she asks me to set up one account in my name, and another in her name, I'm flying to Texas and finding you. 
30t6p3b.gif

The blockbusters are an easy pass thankfully, they just closed down both stores that were near by about a month ago.  They were dreadful lately, rentals were up to like 5-6 bucks, they were just getting abused by Netflix.  Otherwise, I woulda been there givin away 20 dollars. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Disney Deal

Everything you'll need to know.
Yeah, I'm checkin it out.  Printing out all the info so I can waste another $90. 

I hate you. 

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And if she asks me to set up one account in my name, and another in her name, I'm flying to Texas and finding you. 
30t6p3b.gif

The blockbusters are an easy pass thankfully, they just closed down both stores that were near by about a month ago.  They were dreadful lately, rentals were up to like 5-6 bucks, they were just getting abused by Netflix.  Otherwise, I woulda been there givin away 20 dollars. 
laugh.gif

So I went to the 1st page to check the draft order, and noticed the Table of Contents
Ska--Pulp Fiction intervention, pages 21-23  (must read)
Hurt Locker bashing, pages 24 and 29
Painful Schindler's List discussion, pages 107-108
James Cameron works, pages 170-171

laugh.gif
at all these descriptions.

So I went to the 1st page to check the draft order, and noticed the Table of Contents
Ska--Pulp Fiction intervention, pages 21-23  (must read)
Hurt Locker bashing, pages 24 and 29
Painful Schindler's List discussion, pages 107-108
James Cameron works, pages 170-171

laugh.gif
at all these descriptions.

laugh.gif
  Well, I was discussing some stuff with some new guys in PM's.  And I knew they would never be able to go thru 150+ pages and see all that has gone on.  So I thought about how to locate some of the good stuff, like the Pulp Fiction discussion (which was incredible btw) and tried to find a way to put it all together.  Certainly there's a lot of stuff missed out, lot of other movies randomly brought up, but in terms of actual discussions that lasted more then 1 or 2 people goin back and forth, I made a list as best I can.  Hopefully it will help people find certain topics later. 

Back
Top Bottom