Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

MrO is big with these drafts. He was one of the originals when this thread was developed secretly in S&T.

I PM'd him about this the other day and he responded within 10 minutes. :lol: :nthat: I will get ahold of him shortly.

source.gif

With the 9th pick in the 2019 Movie Thread Draft, team Calibeebee selects...

The Conjuring (2013) from the horror movie category.

6BDBD79F-88A4-47D4-9BBA-6BE5850A798B.jpeg

They say teams either have to pick the BEST player available or the best pick for your individual team needs. We at team calibeebee felt that this pick was the best fit considering our position in the draft.

Arguably one of the best horror movies of the decade, this film breathed life into a dying genre about possessions. this low budget gem turned out to become a box office smash and spawned many sequels and spin-offs for future drafts to come. Looking forward to its contribution to my roster. Thank you.

With the 9th pick in the 2019 Movie Thread Draft, team Calibeebee selects...

The Conjuring (2013) from the horror movie category.

6BDBD79F-88A4-47D4-9BBA-6BE5850A798B.jpeg

They say teams either have to pick the BEST player available or the best pick for your individual team needs. We at team calibeebee felt that this pick was the best fit considering our position in the draft.

Arguably one of the best horror movies of the decade, this film breathed life into a dying genre about possessions. this low budget gem turned out to become a box office smash and spawned many sequels and spin-offs for future drafts to come. Looking forward to its contribution to my roster. Thank you.

Yeah, you've been kicked out of #DUFFGANG

There's another genre but I hope he's not going to try to make that argument :lol:, very solid Horror/Thriller movie

There's another genre but I hope he's not going to try to make that argument :lol:, very solid Horror/Thriller movie
Exactly. I have my strategies already in my head for certain movies.

I'm trying to stack my roster as soon as possible :lol:

Back
Top Bottom