Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I choose, for my 3rd round pick: the redefining zombie movie that spawned a good remake ~25 years later. Dawn of the Dead. Action.
And with my 4th rounder, I need a comedy. I'll take the Monty Python crew's 2nd best, Life of Brian.

I choose, for my 3rd round pick: the redefining zombie movie that spawned a good remake ~25 years later. Dawn of the Dead. Action.
And with my 4th rounder, I need a comedy. I'll take the Monty Python crew's 2nd best, Life of Brian.

4d026511d4285fdf2a922ffa2887e2f926340345.pjpg

I select, Deliverance. (Horror) 

Let's face it: If you don't get a solid drama in this draft you deserve to be excommunicated from this thread, that's how deep this decade is.

Let's face it: If you don't get a solid drama in this draft you deserve to be excommunicated from this thread, that's how deep this decade is.

Not afraid to admit that I love Easy A. I have watched at least part of it about seven times in the past month or so.

Emma Stone (particularly with red hair) might be my favorite female of all-time.

Not afraid to admit that I love Easy A. I have watched at least part of it about seven times in the past month or so.

Emma Stone (particularly with red hair) might be my favorite female of all-time.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

devil.gif
She bad.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

devil.gif
She bad.

Round 4
Noskey---Monty Python's Life of Brian, Comedy
Prime---Deliverance, Horror
Shaun---
RyGuy---
Dub---
Kool---
Johnny---
CP1708---
U of Nike---