Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Soo....... hopefully we can get a round or two done today. 
nerd.gif

I PM'd Shaun, he'll come thru and then we have 13 picks that are regs.  We'll get movin pretty soon.  Quit bein in such a hurry to select On Golden Pond or whatever it is you have your eye on. 

I PM'd Shaun, he'll come thru and then we have 13 picks that are regs.  We'll get movin pretty soon.  Quit bein in such a hurry to select On Golden Pond or whatever it is you have your eye on. 

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Not afraid to admit that I love Easy A. I have watched at least part of it about seven times in the past month or so.

Emma Stone (particularly with red hair) might be my favorite female of all-time.
It's my go-to watch whenever it's on HBO/Cinemax/whatever

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Not afraid to admit that I love Easy A. I have watched at least part of it about seven times in the past month or so.

Emma Stone (particularly with red hair) might be my favorite female of all-time.
It's my go-to watch whenever it's on HBO/Cinemax/whatever

I mentioned Easy A as one of my fav movies of 2010, and I remember JPZ callin me out for it. 
laugh.gif

I loved her in Superbad when dude clocks her in the forehead and she blatantly screams "AWW, what the @#$%" 
roll.gif

I mentioned Easy A as one of my fav movies of 2010, and I remember JPZ callin me out for it. 
laugh.gif

I loved her in Superbad when dude clocks her in the forehead and she blatantly screams "AWW, what the @#$%" 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

wow saw it on a list of 70 films
 Blue Collar under crime
very dark
Pretty sure you selected it in the 80s draft too
laugh.gif

Btw, I'm reading Palo Alto stories, not bad so far (up to Chinatown). What'd you think?

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

wow saw it on a list of 70 films
 Blue Collar under crime
very dark
Pretty sure you selected it in the 80s draft too
laugh.gif

Btw, I'm reading Palo Alto stories, not bad so far (up to Chinatown). What'd you think?

texas-chain-saw-massacre-1974-dinner-table.jpg

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre- Horror

this movie was weird as hell. That dinner scene bugged me out.
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom