Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Would say it was JUST as good as the 1st?

I think the second had more "scares" not a stream lined but also more layered.

I think its a little below the first one.

Still thought it was good overall, but its too long, focused a little too much on the Warren's love story, and i didn't feel like the scares were as effective. The Crooked Man scene especially felt out of place and was probably only thrown in there for a potential spinoff

big j 33 big j 33 I think you're up.

big j 33 big j 33

giphy.gif

Winter Soldier, Comics

Before Midnight, Drama.

There's still a few big ones out there I wanted to pick and I'm surprised they're still available, but I feel strongly about the Before series so it gets the nod.

Winter Soldier narrowly gets the edge but I could have thrown a couple in that spot.

Reservoir Dogs is Quentin Tarantino's best film.... I can't believe someone used "ehhh" as a way to describe it
30t6p3b.gif

Still want to see The Adjustment Bureau, Unknown, Battle: Los Angeles, and Hall Pass.... all movies that haven't killed it with the film critics by any means but have peaked my interest in one way or another.

We should have a movie draft from every decade 1980s/1990s/2000s... just like a fantasy football draft, 10 people, etc. So for example, if Nowitness, CP, or whoever had the #1 pick, they would pick what they think is the best movie from the 1990s (could be Goodfellas, could be Forrest Gump, whatever). And then it would be like a snake draft or whatever. Anybody have any interest in doing that?

Holy **** look what I found.

Page 43, March 14, 2011. We are having a Ska Pulp Fiction intervention when JPZ pulls thru. :lol:

Last edited:
Man........the origins of this thread....... Y'all...... :frown:

We were CHURNIN thru pages when we got the word out. Sucks that so many posts are doubled up with some of the platform moves but so much content is in there. I just blew thru 10+ pages.

Has anyone seen/heard from duba169 duba169 ?
N41D N41D needs to make an appearance.
P proshares
darthska darthska

Kevin Cleveland (KLJ)

S&T origins from the NBA thread that day. :nthat:

Time for Master Zik Master Zik to get

AngelicEnragedAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif

Beyond overjoyed this movie was available so late. One of my favorite of the decade. One ofmy favorites all time actually.

A powerful film that stayed with me quite some time after viewing. Strong emotional impactful performances, a tragic story. Just so ******* great. First and only Netflix movie I ever saw that I felt deserved to be nominated for best picture @ the academy awards AND WIN....

giphy.gif

abkKWl4.gif

image.gif

I select

MV5BMTYwMzMzMDI0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDQ3NjI3NjE@._V1_.jpg

Up to you now kingkoopa kingkoopa

Last edited:
:lol: Which one? :nerd:

Perhaps a poll for the thread? C CP1708

Or is the vote only for participants?

Typically people either cast their votes here in the thread, some send them to me via PM, whatever people are comfortable with. I usually just list a Top 3-4 names that get mentioned, there's not a definitive first, second, third place etc. Votes are usually all over.

Beasts of No Nation. I was getting super excited that it kept falling. I almost chose it for my first drama pick but had to take Moonlight.

Still figuring out my pick between work meetings.
I got you fam.

I'll put my Western, Wind River on the trading block. :nerd:

Simple swap for Moonlight, bruh.

Back
Top Bottom