Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The cup runneth over with dramas left on waivers noskey noskey ...butWesterns?... :sick:

I'm just sayin is all I'm sayin...
Good point. I almost went with a drama for my utility pick. Westerns are thin though. With that said, for my 9th selection and maybe the last western I know that was enjoyable, I select my second Coen Brothers tale:

The Ballad of Buster Scruggs
Western

9th pick.

I was originally going to save this for my last pick, but since it started rolling out in the states last weekend, I dont want to risk it anymore. Don't want calibeebee calibeebee catching it tonight and sniping me randomly :lol:

MV5BOWVmODY4MjYtZGViYS00MzJjLWI3NmItMGFmMDRkMzI1OTU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTQ0NTUxOTA@._V1_.jpg

PARASITE - Thriller

Best film of 2019 and it won't be close. I have this as one of my favorite films of the decade straight up.

Bong Joon Hos new masterpiece and probably his best yet. Go into this one as blind as possible yall

mronegative mronegative I know it's my fault you got stuck with John Wick in the 2nd round, I debated hard between that and Drive and that probably altered your board a little too much.

What if I flipped you Drive and my Western for John Wick and your Western (Wind River)?

Just to kinda make it even since you likely could have done better than Wick in round 2 but I make the call to give that to you.

mronegative mronegative I know it's my fault you got stuck with John Wick in the 2nd round, I debated hard between that and Drive and that probably altered your board a little too much.

What if I flipped you Drive and my Western for John Wick and your Western (Wind River)?

Just to kinda make it even since you likely could have done better than Wick in round 2 but I make the call to give that to you.

Ahhhhh...you know Drive is my kryptonite. But Wind River is legit great and no Westerns left on the table are that level...

Drive & Joker for Wick & Wind?

Beasts of No Nation. I was getting super excited that it kept falling. I almost chose it for my first drama pick but had to take Moonlight.

Still figuring out my pick between work meetings.
We thinking on the same train of thought.

Said it before, don't think I named names but your roster is one of the only ones I'd be completely fine with if it was mine.

I can also see how you ended up in top 3 of so many of these drafts.

One slight suggestion, I feel like you could slide The Lobster to comedy, move Inside Llewyn Davis to utility, and be able to pick another dope sci-fi joint but at this point you could still do the same and fit it in utility.
Good point. I almost went with a drama for my utility pick. Westerns are thin though. With that said, for my 9th selection and maybe the last western I know that was enjoyable, I select my second Coen Brothers tale:

The Ballad of Buster Scruggs
Western
This was my only other Western backup and I had this over the Sisters Brothers.

I just knew it was a sleeper cuz it seems not a lot of ppl saw this.

A wonderful anthology western. Coen bros do it again.

Last edited:
We thinking on the same train of thought.

Said it before, don't think I named names but your roster is one of the only ones I'd be completely fine with if it was mine.

I can also see how you ended up in top 3 of so many of these drafts.

One slight suggestion, I feel like you could slide The Lobster to comedy, move Inside Llewyn Davis to utility, and be able to pick another dope sci-fi joint but at this point you could still do the same and fit it in utility.

This was my only other Western backup and I had this over the Sisters Brothers.

I just knew it was a sleeper cuz it seems not a lot of ppl saw this.

A wonderful anthology western. Coen bros do it again.
Oh I've got some options. Utility can be anything though, so I'm not stressed yet. Unless you take the next film I slot into #1 on my big board :lol:

Back
Top Bottom